Sunday, July 12, 2009

#280 - Busy Day!

Today was a work day. It actually worked out quite well as the in-laws were invited out so I didn't miss much visiting time at all. They were also home early so we got to spend the evening together. I am very sad that their visit is coming to an end. It has been VERY enjoyable. I hope they feel the same way! I don't know how all you folks out there manage that live so far away from the relatives you actually like! :) It sure hasn't felt awkward at all, it is much easier to have them here, then to stay in their house with the kiddos. They are total home bodies so they are just happy to visit and putter around the house. My MIL loves to bake and the FIL has been busy helping the hubby with some tasks around the house. It has felt like a real vacation for me. It's amazing how a couple extra sets of hands makes life soooo much easier. Now I know why some cultures actually have generations of families in one house. It truly is wonderful to have a village to raise your children!

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- Baby likes Granny better than mom! :)
- Being totally exhausted
- Making Blueberry muffins that have no taste??? What's up with that? I must have forgotten something! :)

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- Having a good day at work
- FIL agreed to get a family picture done... we are off Tuesday to get our MUGS shot! :)

KIDDO NOTES
Potty training is kind of up and down with Boy1. I suppose the change of routine isn't helping. Boy2 is doing really well still. Baby tells us after she poops, and she likes standing up in the tub to see how the pee thing works (yuck). I think we are getting closer with her!

Boy2 is our emotional soul, he is driving hubby nuts as he is really really really clingy and he is crying and sad all the time. Poor little fella, hope he grows out of it.

Baby was looking for Granny tonight. I don't think she is going to like it at ALL when Granny goes home. We have started preparing the Boys as they aren't going to like ti much either.

I am beat so off to bed I go. Good Night

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:27 p.m., July 14, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Glad to hear you are having such a wonderful visit with the in laws.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home