Friday, July 10, 2009

#278 - Exhausted

I have not been sleeping well as of late, I think too many late nights have lead to my little issue! I am hoping that I am so tired now that I will actually be able to sleep tonight. One can hope anyway!

I am having issues trying to figure out what day it is these days. Since hubby has been off work for a week and a bit I have lost my weekend frame of reference! I am just messed right up!

The in-laws are leaving on the red-eye Wednesday night. I will be sad to see them go (I know that's just wrong). It is good just to have other folks around with the kids. It's like a vacation even though there are more people around! It makes me wish I could afford an extra pair of hands around here... everyone is less stressed and the kids are getting the attention they need/deserve.

The only thing that is driving me crazy is the in-laws friends (they used to live out here). They show up at supper time and stay for hours. Like hello people need to eat! Ugg!

Look for my first give away coming next week! :)

KIDDO NOTES
The kids have adjusted well to having all of us around. I think they are enjoying all the extra attention (god help me when Granny and Grampy leave and Dad goes back to work. I am sooo screwed! :) )

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:08 a.m., July 11, 2009, Anonymous sky girl said...

It's always hard to get back in the groove after company leaves isn't it?

Hope you get some sleep.

 
At 11:27 a.m., July 11, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Get some rest dear...and, hopefully, it won't take too long to readjust once company leaves.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home