Sunday, June 21, 2009

#268-I think a Toy store fell into my Living Room?

Well I made it through the weekend. I am soooo glad that I didn't have to work today! Lets just say I was a little tired! Next time only one party per day! :)

OMG all my house cleaning this week for the in-laws coming... ha ha ha! Well at least the kids rooms are still clean! The living room looks like it puked up toys and clothes. (Now I have to find somewhere to put all this new stuff and I have to do it quick! 11 days and counting until the in-laws get here!)

We were planning on spending the day getting more done in the bathroom downstairs! HA HA HA, who the heck am I kidding!

Tomorrows job - continuing to clean the Living Room Up and the basement! Oh ya and getting ready for a meeting on Wednesday (the system I built) and getting ready for another meeting on Tuesday to which I have to learn about our inventory system! Oh and I have to send my handouts to be printed for the class I teach on Friday. I need a rest just thinking about tomorrow!

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- my parents always stay to clean-up at the relatives places. They brought some stuff in the house then buggered off (and she said she cleaned everything up when I walked in the house? WTF it looked like a bomb went off!) I spent an hour and a half cleaning up dishes. Yuck. She cleaned hers and went home (she is still mad she hasn't got her stuff back from the relatives at the last party.. I would say they are gone now!)
- I am so sad baby is 2 already... where did the last year go?

KIDDO NOTES
The kids were really good today, I am surprised after the late night and all the excitement yesterday.

Baby was sort of into opening gifts this year, she had her brothers helping out. She got a pile of night garden stuff. The boys were quite happy to play with it, luckily Baby was quite good natured about it. She entertained everyone while she ate her cupcake. She was telling everyone she had a mustache (from the icing). She had a cute dress on that dad got her, everyone said how adorable she was (awwwww!). (We always joke that two uglies made a pretty! *ha ha*)

The boys were really good all day, they had fun with their balloons (so did baby). Friends with twins the same age came to play as well and the boys shared their toys really well. Boy#1 was funny opening gifts... he would just tear through any clothes and throw them aside, looking for the good stuff. Poor Boy#2 couldn't keep up and I am not sure that he was really grasping what the heck was going on. The kids had a great time. A friend had my camera, I can't wait to see the pictures!

Today we quietly celebrated Fathers Day and Baby's Birthday. It's hard to believe my little Sweet One is 2. I am really not sure where the last year went!

Here's to you little one.

1 Comments:

At 3:04 p.m., June 22, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

It sounds like a great party and Father's Day. And, I feel like I live in a toy store all the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home