Friday, June 19, 2009

#267 - All ready

Well we are all ready for the big party tomorrow. I will be glad when it's over with! :)

I am hoping that the weather is good as I have cleaned my house for the Inlaws coming and I really don't want to have everyone inside so I have to do it again! :) (Well I will have to clean it but not quite like I have this week... :) )

My mother has actually been out helping this week??? I think she must have been hit by lightening or something??? I won't complain it gave us a chance to get something done.

Oh and I had to help with the mowing before it rained today! YEY! A chance to sit down and listen to some fav tunes while driving around in circles. All I was doing was cutting of the miserable dandelions! Arg! I had to do 2 passes to get rid of them. I left grandma with the kids. She said she went ahead and got them lunch, then I thought wait a minute all she did was get it out of the fridge as it was all ready to go anyway? Whatever at least I could get some stuff done!

Good Night... must get sleep

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 7:51 a.m., June 20, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Hope the party is wonderful and the weather cooperates.

 
At 10:19 a.m., June 20, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Best Wishes for a fun party and good weather.

 
At 1:15 p.m., June 20, 2009, Anonymous Rumour Miller said...

Have a great day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home