Tuesday, June 16, 2009

#265 - It's a good thing your hair doesn't catch on fire when you are going 1,000 miles an hour!

Crazy is as crazy does? Or something like that. I am in the process of getting ready for the kids birthday parties this weekend. I decided to have the Girls' in the morning and the Boy's in the after noon! It seemed like a good idea at the time. Not so much now that I only have a few more days to get ready. My poor hubby can't help me at all as he is trying to get the bathroom fixtures installed before his parents get here.

I spent today starting my pre-inlaw visit cleaning. I ripped apart Baby's room today and cleaned it all. It was in desperate need of a serious dusting. So one down and several to go. Tomorrow is the boys room. I figure if I can get them all cleaned up then I can just do a quick dust before the in-laws get here. I also have to do some re-arranging and hopefully find my lost phone since it's still MIA!

I had a chat with a friend last night that made me happy. They were the ones that moved away without any contact. I am so glad she reached out and said hello. It warmed my heart.

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- never having enough time to get anything done

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- only 2 more teaching days until I get the summer off, next Friday and the following Monday.

KIDDO NOTES
My boys were fighting over the vacuum today?? Apparently the two vacuums I have are not enough to clean the house. I need one and each of the boys do. They were busy helping me clean all morning. Baby was just all over the place. I think she was enjoying her time with all the toys and no boys to bug her!

Boy1 is currently my challenging one. He drives me crazy. In the morning he was telling Baby to throw her spoon on the floor. Then he hit Boy2 as he had a toy he wanted. Then there is the whole potty thing. He can also be very helpful too, what's a Mom to do (oh ya... just wait soon someone else will annoy me more! :) )

I don't think Boy2 is enjoying our warm spell (frost a week ago now it's a blistering 30 degrees Celsius). I guess he takes after his mom, I don't like the heat either. I am hoping we get some rain soon though as it's so incredibly dry it's scary!

Baby can almost count to ten now... she usually misses the 9 but gets the rest done correctly. I am really enjoying her right now... except the part where she says NO a lot. I just can't believe she is almost 2. I am so sad hubby won't let me try any of those frozen embies we have. I would love one more. :( They are just so much fun, exhausting but fun! :)

Off to try to get my printer to work... every time I shut it off it doesn't want to print... I am no longer going to be saving power this is too annoying!

2 Comments:

At 10:33 a.m., June 17, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Good luck getting all the cleaning done and the printer working.

 
At 11:47 p.m., June 17, 2009, Anonymous Jones said...

I wish you all the luck and blessings! You can do it! Thanks for a great post. Hey, in case you're thinking of putting up a small business , I'd say go for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home