Thursday, June 11, 2009

#262 - Zoo Day

KIDDO NOTES

It was a busy day today. Took the kids to the zoo. I met another friend there who babysits twins. It was nice to get out with the kids, but kind of scary with 3 of them on the move and just me. I took the big old triple stroller but everyone decided to walk. So there I was dragging the stroller and trying to keep track of all three. I hooked Baby up to my little kiddy backpack with the 'leash' and the boys were roaming free. I didn't lose anyone so I guess it was a good day! I was very nervous of this trip as I knew if the boys wanted to walk then Baby would have to join in. She absolutely refuses to hold my hand, Miss Independent! :)

Boy1 went potty before we left and he managed to stay dry until we got home! Wow! Boy2 even stayed mostly dry and he also used the potty when we got home. My kids are weird they never seem to soil their diapers when we are out? I guess they know about mom's public restroom phobia's already! LOL

I came home got ready to go to work and I also have to teach tomorrow. It's a busy one as usual!

Good Night...

3 Comments:

At 8:11 a.m., June 12, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Sounds like a fun but tiring day.

 
At 9:24 a.m., June 12, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I'm glad none of the kiddos strayed at the Zoo. Good for the boys for staying dry, that is progress for sure.

 
At 10:08 a.m., June 12, 2009, Anonymous Carrie27 said...

Yay for a great trip to the zoo and keeping dry!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home