Saturday, June 06, 2009

#257 - A cleaning I will go!

Well so much for my nice storage room... It's full! The bathroom (aka storage room) is now empty and ready for new fixtures. Hubby will have to get at it now especially since his parents are coming to visit.

Well I had a minor meltdown on Friday. The mother! She is just pissing me off (as per usual). Unfortunately there was nothing I could even find funny this time. She is just a b*tch that's all there is to say about it.

In addition to all my organizing at home, I was also busy at work re-organizing stuff! I do like organizing so it was a good day! Also no backlash from the owner with the big mouth, so far anyway.

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- People that just about knock me over to get back into the store (After we told her it was closed when she was in the first time) to come and get 2 - $2 items. To me it's about respect of other people's time. (I guess now that I am in retail my time isn't as important as others?)
- Tonight I came home after a busy day at work, everyone had eaten already. So hubby just disappears. (I really really hate when he does this!) He took off outside to try to get rid of our Mole that is digging in our mound. Oh he did tell me the kids were rotten before I took off. So I was trying to get myself some supper while chasing after the kids and trying to find my dork of a hubby!

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- Knowing I have tomorrow off!

KIDDO NOTES
Still no more action on the potty with Boy1. I am not sure what I am going to do with that kid! I suck at potty training, good thing I am better at Math (for when they start school! LOL)

I missed them today, but I am glad I missed a grumpy day! :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:34 a.m., June 07, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

You don't suck at potty training. Boy 1 is just STUBBORN.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home