Thursday, May 28, 2009

#251 - Exciting!

Well the last few days have been exciting.

I finished off one of my kids scrapbooks up to the end of December of 08. My goal was to have this completed by Nov 09 so I am a bit ahead. Now I hope to get my other two well on their way! Once I try to figure out what pictures I need! Ugg! :)

I also successfully installed a web server on my computer and managed to setup my own blog host on my local web server (I am trying to learn some stuff to help out at work, Job #1) I was so excited when I got it all working! Unfortunately no one I know IRL really 'gets' what I did so my excitement was only shared with my kids! :)

I got a hair cut tonight (long over due!) and I feel much better! It's amazing how a hair cut can make a person feel better! :)

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- nasty cold sore... I haven't had one in about 7 or 8 years... weird. Hubby picked up some 'good' stuff and it seems to have taken care of it
- my mother and her relatives are stupid (lets just put it this way, every time a family function is planned someone is pissed off!)

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- a good hair cut
- doing something on my computer that actually works!

KIDDO NOTES
Well the kids have been pretty good the last couple of days. I really can't complain. Well I suppose I could but really I think I will just enjoy! :)

Potty Training = I suck at it. Boy2 was doing really well, but has regressed. I thought we made a breakthrough with Boy1 the other day... nope. But it was a nice thought though!

The kids enjoy the great outdoors and they sure do sleep better so we are just enjoying the not so bad weather and getting out as much as we can!

Getting ready to enjoy my weekend off and hoping that hubby gets lots of stuff done in my storage room this weekend! He has tomorrow off so I am hoping that maybe we can get it all done this weekend!

Good Night!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:18 p.m., May 29, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Congrats on the scrapbooking and web server stuff...very impressive!

 
At 5:10 a.m., May 30, 2009, Anonymous Carrie27 said...

I love getting a hair cut, and they always seem to be way overdue. LOL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home