Monday, April 27, 2009

#231 - Phew!

Well I had a conversation with the hubby tonight and it went well. No yelling, no screaming, no leaving the room. (To think I was up half the night worrying about it). He did spend our 'talk' playing with his cell phone, but I think this is the first 'talk' since we have had the kids that we didn't get into a big fight. Maybe things are starting to turn around for us. It has been a tough three years relationship wise that for sure. Hopefully this is the start of a new trend around here. I got lucky and hubby was in a good mood tonight so from now on I am going to have to deal with 'issues' when he is actually in a good mood.

Today was such a good day... NO working, no thinking about working... just hanging out. It was BLISS! Makes me want to drop a couple of jobs! :)

THINGS THAT BUG ME
-snow... yup snowing again this afternoon/evening (no accumulation though)

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- a good 'talk' with the hubby
- not working all day!

KIDDO NOTES
Well I managed to get the kiddos up and out the door this morning. We went for a walk (oooh that Baby) She didn't want to be in the stroller and she wanted to walk in the middle of the road. Finally I 'stuffed' her in the stroller, so she yelled "DADDY" most of the way home! Oh what fun! Tomorrow we will just walk around the yard instead of the subdivision. Then the wandering Baby can do what SHE wants. What a creature.

After the walk it was yard time. The boys threw around their baseballs and I showed them how to use a bat, they preferred throwing the balls instead! Then they spent some time in their gators, Boy1 was driving through the snow that is left in the shade and he was just giggling away!

They came in without too much fuss at Lunch and when Baby went down for her nap we all headed downstairs. I worked on some cropping of photos and the Hubby was actually working on the storage room today. I had to help him get some drywall into a very tight space other than that I was with the kiddos and scrapbooking. After supper it was back downstairs so hubby could get some more done. The boys want to 'help'. What a bunch of pains they are but it's good for them and Dad! :)

And that's a wrap for today!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 7:55 a.m., April 28, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Glad you had such a great day.

 
At 9:01 a.m., April 28, 2009, Anonymous Jamie said...

Glad you and hubby had a good talk. I hope it is the start of good things for the two you.

 
At 9:34 a.m., April 28, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I am so glad you and hubby talked. Yeah for a day off!

 
At 5:55 p.m., April 28, 2009, Anonymous Lollipop Goldstein said...

A good talk can be such a relief. I'm glad it went well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home