Thursday, April 16, 2009

#222 - Wow this week is flying by!

Can someone please tell me where this week has gone? I suppose it is because I am busy again!

I am happy that I am almost done my prep/rework for my course next week. Then it will be back to the contract that I am working on, then back to course rework! Then I hope I am done for a while. It's not all work though, I do take a break every morning for about an hour to scrapbook! (so much for house work! LOL)

Hubby is almost done the framing for the new storage room, hopefully by the end of the weekend it will be all done, then we can get going with the drywall!

Next project clean out for a garage sale!

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- the fact that I just haven't been able to get myself into weight loss mode
- trying to cut chipboard with my cricut... not working for me... UGG

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- finally finishing the car and tow truck (From Cars) for my srapbook (It took me TWO days! :) )

KIDDO NOTES
The kids have been better and worse. I seem to have no patience for them right now though. Poor Boy2 was screaming his fool head off today when Baby was napping and I got REALLY MAD at him. I felt really bad so when everyone was feeling a little more calm I gave him a hug and apologized for being so grumpy. Sometimes the screaming just gets to me... and these days it seems like if it isn't one it is usually the other. I hate it when I yell at them, good way to teach them how not to scream! Oh well tomorrow will be a better day. I suppose it's the lack of sleep right now. I am having issues in that department.

Parenting sure can be complicated sometimes!

Here's to a better day tomorrow!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 7:19 a.m., April 17, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Lack of sleep definitely make me shorter tempered. Good luck getting everything done and getting some rest.

 
At 9:49 a.m., April 17, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I am a Mean Mommy when I don't get sleep.

 
At 6:54 p.m., April 17, 2009, Anonymous Carrie27 said...

You are right, parenting can be complicated. We all have our days where we just can't handle another cry or scream and would rather close our own ears, go in a closet, and scream.

I hope you can get some rest. You are definitely one busy lady, I don't know how you don't just pass out from pure exhaustion.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home