Wednesday, April 15, 2009

#221 - A working I must go!

Not much exciting around here!

Still working on course prep.
Met with a client today... she paid me $50 for an hour long consult on how to use the Word Mail Merge (sweeeeet!)
More working on course prep.
Oh yes and an hour of scrapbooking!

Now I must be off to bed... I am late and crazy tired!

Boring old me says Good Night!

p.s. we only have about 2 inches of the snow that fell yesterday left (not bad since it was almost a foot in spots!)

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 6:45 a.m., April 16, 2009, Anonymous sky girl said...

You had snow? Ug. Better you than me. We're having really decent weather round here. It seems like Spring is here.

Hope you had a good sleep.

 
At 7:20 a.m., April 16, 2009, Anonymous Rumour Miller said...

I am fracking sick of winter! It looks like we will jump right into Summer this year.

Hope it warms up for you.

 
At 9:39 a.m., April 16, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Gotta love that consult fee! You are never boring.

 
At 11:42 a.m., April 16, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Great consulting fee. And, I agree with Martha, you are NOT boring.

 
At 6:55 p.m., April 17, 2009, Anonymous Carrie27 said...

Snow?! Yikes! Nice and warm here. Enjoying being outside.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home