Wednesday, March 25, 2009

#201 - Bloody wireless!

My freaking wireless connection is driving me crazy! It keeps dropping then coming back, only it's not really dropping, just acting that way. Three tech support agents later.. still having issues! Ugg! I am beyond irritated! The company even sent me a new modem and now I just have new issues! It may work all day, then all of a sudden start flaking out at any given time, then it's fine again! It's bloody annoying! Ugg!

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- see above

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- finally feeling awake after about 2 weeks of feeling like I am asleep. Not sure why today after only 2 or 3 hours sleep last night? Maybe I have been getting too much sleep! HA HA

KIDDO NOTES
Well it was pretty status quo around here today. Potty Training is not going anywhere, Boy1 still thinks that everything he wants should be his.

Baby has learned NoNoNo... it's one word to her. She has learned to run when she doesn't want to do something, and scream like a wild woman when she is pissed off. Thanks bros for teaching her all this wonderful stuff! :) Heaven help me now... she has a 'tude ! :)

We took the change table out of the boys room and moved it into Baby's room. I am trying everything to move this potty training thing along. Boy2 cried and cried, I don't think he likes change! One day they will be trained I am sure of it... right?

Good night

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 7:38 a.m., March 26, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Potty training can be such a pain. Wishing you good luck with it.

 
At 10:29 a.m., March 26, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Potty training keeps you busy. Sorry for the internet hassle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home