Friday, March 20, 2009

#197 - Well that was another week done!

Well I am already for my scrapbooking day tomorrow! I can't wait! My room is all clean so I am happy. Too bad it won't stay that way! I even managed to get some vacuuming done and some floors washed! (Yes I am still obsessed with cleaning my floors.. you would never know it by the look of them most days!)

I purchased some vinyl for my cricut last night at work, I can't wait to try it out!

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- being so freaking tired

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- having an almost clean-ish house... well as clean as it gets

KIDDO NOTES
OH my this was not a steller week at our house. The boys are in the ultimate of testing modes these days. Then there is the whine if I can't find it stage rolled in there and the cry if I can't have it stage too. Oh yes and don't forget the scream if it frustrates me stage. Wow it's been a week here. I am not very thrilled with my own frustration during this week. Hoping that next week is better all around! I sure hope that all our trials and tribulations now will lead to kiddos that listen in the future. No pain no gain right?

Good Night

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 9:28 p.m., March 20, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

There is no shortcut in parenting unlike scrapbooking with cricuts and all the other cool gadgets.

 
At 9:37 p.m., March 20, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Testing like that has always driven me insane. Hope you make it through this lovely stage with a modicum of sanity intact.

 
At 6:55 a.m., March 22, 2009, Anonymous Trish said...

Oh I wish that I could find the motivation and time to catch up on my scrapbooking! Every time I think about doing it, I remember that I have school work to get done. But, I will be finished with my doctorate next May, so maybe I can catch up some this summer when I am off work and more when that degree is done! Sorry to hear the kids are in a trying you stage. I have gone through many of those with my older daughter, but things are going well right now (fingers crossed that it stays that way).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home