Monday, March 02, 2009

#179 - I want to scrapbook!

I am still wanting to do some scrapbooking! Unfortunately I have to get ready for my next class next Mon/Tue. It's another new one so I have some work to do! I did manage to get some of my paper sorted out today so I am ready to go when/if I get some time!

I am a little tired after my late night and early mornings on the weekend, but I hope tomorrow I am 'good to go'.

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- organizing and re-organzing and then trying to find stuff!
- potty training

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- spending time at home with my kiddos

KIDDO NOTES

I am so hating potty training! One day at a time, right!

Boy2 sang the ABC's today when we were playing. He just started and way he went from the start to the finish with NO mistakes! I was so proud!

The kids were really winy today, must be because Mom is home!

Off I go to watch the rest of last weeks ER then to bed!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:46 p.m., March 02, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

Isn't it amazing how they save that whiny behavior for us?

Hope you get some scrapbooking time.

 
At 8:17 a.m., March 03, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

That is so true about the kids letting their crankiness come out when Mom's home.
I wish potty training was easier, three at a time is unbelievable!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home