Sunday, March 01, 2009

#178 - Who knew relaxing could be so Exhausting?

Well I am back from my weekend scrapbooking retreat! My very first one. I was instantly relaxed when I arrived on Friday afternoon. I was a little slow getting going but when I did watch out!

I finally put ribbon and flowers on my pages! I usually just work with paper. I suppose buttons are next!

I am really tired but well worth the time. I managed to get 46 pages completed (23 double sided) and over 200 photo's cropped for the next set of layouts that I want to work on. (I was hoping to get to December done. I only finished up until the End of April and Cropped the rest of June and July. Well at least I am not a year behind in one book anyway!

I can't wait until the next one!

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- how fast time goes by when you are trying to get lots of scrapbooking done!
- not having enough energy to go all night scrapbooking!

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- coming home
- the fact that my mother was almost civil to be around this weekend (Thank goodness for small things!)
- my own bed
- my hubby giving me the chance to go scrapbooking!

KIDDO NOTES

I WAS SO FREAKING HAPPY TO SEE MY KIDS. I couldn't wait to get hugs from them and I saw them every day but Saturday! LOL. I don't mind being away from them for a few days but I couldn't imagine any more. They were good for hubby so hubby was in a good mood when I came home, and that made me feel better that Hubby wouldn't be to grumpy with them either. :)

Well we are now a 5 person at the table family. Baby is NOT interested in the high chair anymore! It's a happy and sad day here. Being the only child I always sat by myself at the table, it's going to take some adjustment to having to share my space. I am wondering what I am going to do with my computer now. No more computer at the table sitting beside me. *sigh* Hubby is going to be happy since I don't think he likes have the computer on the table anyway! :)

Well it's good to be home, but I am so wanting to scrapbook right now! I wish I didn't have to start getting ready for another course and building a system for someone! Ugg!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:52 a.m., March 02, 2009, Anonymous Kristin said...

It sounds like you had a fabulous weekend.

 
At 6:37 p.m., March 02, 2009, Anonymous Carrie27 said...

That's a lot of pages and pictures! I lost all interest in scrapbooking once I got pregnant. I know, bad mommy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home