Monday, February 23, 2009

#174 - Out and about!

I was went out for a while today and it wasn't for work. It seems like the only time I get out these days it is for work! I had to go pick a few things up, I was annoyed that my photos that I sent last night weren't all ready. I have to send my hubby back tomorrow! (I had over 600 developed! Guess that will keep me busy at my retreat this weekend). I also stopped at the scrapbooking store to pick up some paper for the weekend. I can't really think much about it until I get this next course over with.

I teach Wed/Thursday. I just finished the exercises a few minutes ago (I need to send them in to get printed!). Now I just have to add a couple sections to my outline and do some work on timing. I think I will be at it most of tomorrow too! Sheesh! I guess I will pack on Friday! Not like it will take much, some jammies, 2 pairs of jeans, 2 shirts, my sleeping bag (as I am NOT sleeping with my mother!) and some of the other essentials! I think I may need to find some wine before I go too! :)

The weather here has turned back to winter. It has been snowing all day and it is supposed to continue all week! I am not looking forward to rush hour traffic in the snow when I have to teach Wed/Thurs! Yikes!

Lucky me my headache decided to visit at 6am this morning! I did manage to get rid of it with some drugs, it kept trying to reappear all day with the worst of it around supper time. More drugs for me! It is strange to be able to take something, when we started TTC with dr's assistance I stopped taking everything and anything. It was a painful bunch of years! :)

THINGS THAT BUG ME

- the headache that doesn't want to go away (although when I get these they seem to last for 3 or 4 days after the bad day!)
- nasty roads

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- a lovely covering of snow over everything!
- getting all my courses updated and ready to go!

KIDDO NOTES
Well the monkeys were awesome today. I was actually able to get about an hour of work done this morning while they played nicely together.

They usually have a snack of goldfish in the morning when we go downstairs. Boy1 gets the bag and the bowls ready to GO while I am starting the stove(fire place thingy). I give them each a handful in a bowl and they sit and eat them. Lately they have been sitting at their picnic table. All three on the same side because both boys want to 'sit side baby' as they say. Good thing that doesn't tip over easily. They look so funny all sitting on one side! Baby doesn't really care, all she wants are here gold fish!

They were just so good today that I am worried about tomorrow!

As for potty training, they seem to do much better with liquids with me then dad. I suppose we just have to be patient with the solids, Boy2 has really been trying. Boy1 just screams when he is trying to poop and we ask him if he wants to go to the potty. We have even tried putting him on the potty but that usually goes south really fast!

Good night

Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even where there is no river. -Nikita Khrushchev (1894 - 1971)

2 Comments:

At 7:40 p.m., February 24, 2009, Anonymous Trish said...

So sorry to hear that the headache is still lurking. Perhaps it will be gone soon! I am glad to hear though that your kids were good this morning and let you get some work done. Good luck with your drive in the snow. I would not know how to act if it snowed here and I had to drive. Too many years of living in south Georgia....

 
At 9:39 p.m., February 24, 2009, Anonymous Emmy said...

Ugh! I am so sorry that you still have a headache. Those are no fun at all. I get them occasionally too. I hope that it gets better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home