Saturday, January 10, 2009

#130 - Sleepy!

Well I am tired tonight.  I had a very busy day at work, then home to three crazy kiddos that wanted some mom time!  I am hoping I sleep.  I was up most of last night with the darn pain in my leg, I am hoping tonight that it will not bug me.

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- stupid people that shouldn't be driving.  The idiot that cut me off trying to go from the 2 lane to one lane, then he proceeded to pass the guy in front of him, almost lost it in front of me.  I was kind of hoping he would at least go in the ditch so I could wave on my way by!  What a moron.
- Ok if a store closes at 5:00pm, I try no to show up to shop at 4:55pm.  We had about 20 people to 'get rid of' at 10 after 5.  I do like my job but I really don't want to be there all night! :) 
- Having a house guest that is currently "parked" at my scrapbooking table, and has a pop on the table (even though I have cup holders hanging off the table!  Same guest never turns off the lights after himself either.  Guest and Hubby went out to do some stuff, so I went down to do some scrapbooking.  Well guest arrrives back and gets settled in so I went back upstairs... :(  Oh well I should go to bed anyway

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- scrapbooking
- babies
- my kiddos

KIDDO NOTES
Well Boy2 is really doing well in the potty training department, as far as liquids go, now we just have to hope the solids start coming out.  He has had no 'accidents' in two days, but no solids either!  Boy1 is so not interested.  I have decided the key to potty training is finding the one thing that your child must have.  For Boy2 gummy bears did the trick.  I have NO clue what will motivate Boy1, he did manage to put real underware  on for about 30 seconds today though!

Finally it warmed up enough to take the kiddos outside today, hubby had them out for a while during the day.  They had fun going for a ride on the quad with dad.  We have an old expired baby seat attached to the back rack so one of them will have a spot to ride.  Dad is not allowed to go very fast either or mom will not be happy!  Slow slow slow! :) 

With that I am off to bed!  Good Night!

2 Comments:

At 10:43 a.m., January 11, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

You are brave to let your little ones ride on the quad! I hope hubby is very careful and slow. I hope your leg feels better, ugh, poor baby. Re.potty training, both boys managed to be trained on number 1 about a month before number 2. Fun.

 
At 6:02 p.m., January 11, 2009, Anonymous Carrie27 said...

When are you going to go to the doctor about your leg? It's been bothering you for a while now, woman! I hope you had a restful and pain free evening.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home