Wednesday, January 07, 2009

#125 - Oh where or where is my Money tree gone oh where oh where could it be?

If someone has seeds for a money tree please send some to me!  Even if it takes a while to grow I am OK with that.  (Should I be worried my daughter wanders around here and every now and again she starts saying Money Money Money... Looking for cash already and she's not even 2 yet. Boy are we in trouble!  By the way where did she learn the word Money anyway??  I don't think we say it that often around here???)

Well today I had visitors, relatives from Australia that are heading home on Thursday.  I haven't seen my cousin in years, it was good to see him and it was the first time that he (and wife and son) met our kids.  I am sad to see them go (although I am not sure about this frickin weather, it has been NASTY since they got here, it looks like it's supposed to improve when they leave.  I feel kind of bad for them as it really put a dent in their outdoor activities.  Ha Ha been in Aussie land for around 10 years and he is wimping out on winter already! :) )

My visit didn't cut into my course prep time as I wouldn't have been able to work on it with the kiddos anyway... phew.

It was a busy one today though.  Between phone calls and booking dr's appointments and shots I kept out of trouble when the kids were wandering around.  (Why is it they always have to fight when you pick up the phone?  It must be some kind of phone/kid thing?)

I missed Baby's appt for her 18 month shots, they have an opening for tomorrow so I guess I am off to that (this is going to cut into my course prep time though, that sucks!)  Maybe hubby will take her, he can be the bad one for a change!  He would do it too if I ask, I am so lucky!

I am still weirded out by how accomodating the hubbs has been while I work on this course every night??? As a body snatcher invaded his body or what?  (If so please leave new hubby here, he's less crabby and I like him much better.  He still needs a little work on his dealing with crabby kids but he is doing better!! LOL)

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- my sore leg
- showing off my nasty house to the cousin and family (I feel embarrased to show anyone my house.  It still needs a lot of TLC)

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- kids that aren't grumpy all day
- my un-grumpified hubby  (I suppose I have jinxed it now! :) )

KIDDO NOTES
The boys were performing for the company today.  It's good as it tired them out so they would sleep!  Baby just sat and starred, she isn't to fond of my cousin's son.  I am not sure why as he is a really nice kid.  (He's in his teens)  He's not pushy with her either, but she was busy giving him 'the stare'.

I thought my Uncle was going to fall off the couch today... We had muffins and we were sharing with the boys, well there was crumbs.  So Boy1 goes and get's the stick vac and cleans up the mess.  The boys then proceed to tell my cousin not to make a mess.  It was so funny.  My cousin told his wife that she should have trained their boys to do that.  She said that isn't something you can train a kid to do!  I just laughed (I actually think it's genetic, from their dad!  LOL)  My poor Uncle couldn't believe Boy2 and the vaccum, he was laughing so hard it was funny. Meanwhile baby just starred!  I was lucky as she loves my Aunt and she sat with her most of the time!

Anyway it's almost 12:30 I better be off to bed.  Boy2 was up really early this morning crying so I am sure it will be the same tomorrow!  UGG!

Good Night

3 Comments:

At 6:05 a.m., January 07, 2009, Anonymous Danifred said...

I think it's a secret kid rule to either fight, yell or cry every time an adult picks up a phone!

 
At 7:15 a.m., January 07, 2009, Anonymous motheringmymiraclemultiples said...

How exactly did you train BOY1 to vaccuum? Can he train my hubby?

 
At 9:35 a.m., January 07, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

That is so cute about the vacuuming. Our 10 y/o, yikes, almost 11 y/o likes to vacuum. I am glad hubby is being so accommodating.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home