Sunday, January 04, 2009

#123 - Sunday already?

Well it was a pretty quiet day.  I was at work so I didn't get to spend to much time with the kiddos. :(   I was finally getting over the whole accident thing and now I am starting to get kind of freaked out again as I have to go to the police station tomorrow to report the accident that happened on Friday.  Apparently the RCMP station is only available during regular working hours, who would have thunk?   I will be glad to that that all done, I hate when you have to wait to wrap thinks up!

I have to teach a new course the week after this one so I am trying to start and get ready for that, among my daily mum duties!   I need a vacation LOL!

Hubby is back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks off, now I have to re-program the clan.  It could be a trying day tomorrow!  Wish me luck!  It's bad enough after the hubby is home for 2 days.

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- the loss of my mind! :)
- trying to manage work, home and find stuff in this house
- not enough time to scrapbook!
- when things don't work in software/internet programs
- our crappy Point of Sale system at work!  UGG!
- not being able to read all my blogs on my list daily!

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- coming home to kiddos that are so excited to see me
- roads that aren't crazy icy
- a 10 degree raise in temp... only -26 (-14 F) today when I went to work.  It felt like shorts weather, almost!

KIDDO NOTES
I think we are almost through the colds now!  Yey. 

Baby is walking pretty much all the time.  She likes to 'hop'.  She goes around in a circle.  One foot on the ground (piviot foot) and the other foot hopping!  She mutters "hopping" as she goes around.  She bends forward a bit so it looks pretty funny!  I suppose she will be hopping like the boys with two feet very soon!

I was in the kitchen cleaning up after I had my supper (joys of working, kids are fed before I get home), Boy1 comes into the kitchen and declares that he is in water.  Apparently I am in water 2, my socks were wet according to Boy1.  Then Boy2 came in to join the 'swim' party.  Well of course baby had to join in too!  So Baby and Boy2 were on the floor rolling around 'swimming' and Boy1 was doing whatever it is Boy2 does???  Then they moved on to something else!  I am so glad to see that they have great imaginations (I am sure that these will be handy to try to get out of trouble later in life! Lucky me! :) )

We have a stove in our basement (I call it a fireplace) anyway we use it to heat the house.  Boy1 loves to watch it, or the fireplace channel on TV.  He doesn't watch much else, but the fireplace channel I swear he could watch that all day?  I think we will be locking up all the matches forever! :)

The boys were super hyper when I got home today.  I think they need some outdoor time!  I am not sure when that is going to happen around here?

Anyway off to bed I go!


2 Comments:

At 8:13 a.m., January 05, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

The fireplace channel, really? Wow, that is super cool. Your boys have a wonderful imagination and you all must be going crazy not being able to get those kids outside to play.

 
At 7:42 p.m., January 05, 2009, Anonymous Carrie27 said...

I hope that the kiddos did well today with the adjustment of daddy going back to work.

Hubby and I were both off for 2 weeks, and surprisingly it went smoothly in this house, except having to feed both babies oatmeal at the same time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home