Friday, January 02, 2009

#121 - What a way to start my new year

I had to work tonight, driving in I got into a minor fender bender.  GREAT!  It was about -39C (-38.2 F)with the wind chill, the roads were horrible.  I was way back from the car in front of me, but he decided to stop at a just barely yellow light and he had sand and I didn't  I slid and went sideways and hit a car in the turning lane.  SH*T!   I just hope it isn't a hassle.  (I have friends that always milk the system so it freaks me out)  I dented the other trucks bumper but that's about it so I wasn't going really fast.  I don't think the bumper got pushed into the tailgate, but time will tell.

I should go to bed but I still feel sick to my stomach, my nasty nerves have come to visit. Which means no sleep for me!

I need to win the lotto so I don't have to work, so I don't have to go out in nasty weather and so I can stop worrying so much!  (As if the lotto will help that, but a girl can dream right?)

KIDDO NOTES
- potty training is a lot of work!  As if 3 kids wasn't enough, throw in the potty training too!  Ugg!
- all three are still all sick, and they gave it to mom
- baby-zilla is still busy rearranging the train set much to the boys disgust
- the boys are still trying to master their new digital toy cameras.  They haven't quite got the part where you don't cut off mom's head!  They are so funny with them.  You won't see them for a while then one pulls out his camera and starts taking pictures of stuff.  It's interesting to see what they take photos of!  (presents from grandma and grandpa... on xmas morning I have a picture of both of them taking a really close close-up of a gift.  They were both bent over taking a pic... )
- I missed baby's 18 month shots.  I had it booked but I forgot when it was.  They usually call the day before, but they didn't this time.  Great!
- The kids were all huggy today, it was great, lots of hugs and kisses

1 Comments:

At 11:43 a.m., January 03, 2009, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I am glad you are okay after your accident. Sounds scary, hope it works out including potty training.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home