Wednesday, December 31, 2008

#119 - Happy New Year

Wishing everyone a Healthy and Happy 2009!

KIDDO NOTES
Boy2 is getting over his cold, Boy1 and Baby are catching the cold!  Hopefully we won't be up to late with Baby tonight as she is crying every now and again due to stuffiness.

The kids were pretty quite today and played well, which gave us some time to get some stuff cleaned up around the house.  (Laundry, painting, cutting a hole in our floor (more on that later), etc...)  Hubby went to bed around 10pm so I am ringing in the New Year all by myself, well I am with my computer!  LOL!

Baby was funny today, she found one of the boys Kleenexes and was scooting around fake coughing into the Kleenex.  It was just the funniest thing to watch!  The hubby and I had a good laugh over that one!  It's amazing how much more advanced she is compared to the boys at this stage.  It is so amazing to watch them all interact.  It's too bad they have to teach Baby their bad habits too!  LOL

With that Goodbye 2008, you were here for a while but you seem to have left us so fast.  Looking forward to another year of watching my little ones grow and learn.

Wish me luck we are starting full fledged potty training with Boy2 tomorrow (boy1 gets a respite as he is feeling pretty crappy!)

1 Comments:

At 6:44 a.m., January 01, 2009, Anonymous sky girl said...

Happy New Year! Good luck with the training. I'm kinda dreading that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home