Monday, December 29, 2008

#118 - Home, Home on the Range

Well today was an at home kind of day... well sort of!  I had to make a quick run to grandma and grandpa's to get pictures with Santa.  I never got time to take Baby over there before Christmas so I headed out in the snow today!  Yuck!  I didn't feel like going anywhere but I am glad I went as I got some great pictures (once we told Baby that Santa was actually Grandpa!  I don't think she will remember come Christmas next year so we should be alright!)  I didn't take the boys as you can't pull the wool over their eyes, they would know that Santa was Grandpa and I don't want to mess up 'the belief' for them just yet.  (I don't think Grandma is happy about this but that's just too bad!)

I am looking forward to not having to go anywhere one of these days.  We are going out for family photos tomorrow morning so I have to go out again tomorrow.  After that I hope to stay home until I work on Friday!

I was happy today to get a few things done around here, a few more boxes out of the basement (still not totally unpacked since moving last year!)  I was happy to find spots for 3 boxes that I unpacked!  I think other than some pictures I am pretty much done with the unpacking thing!  FINALLY!

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- my husband, I think him and I have some issues that are starting to become big issues.  I am just so exhausted I don't have any energy for us right now :(
- my hubby giving me crap for being in the bathroom to long... unbelievable!
- time passing so quickly

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- my baby girl smiling at Santa
- when calling baby by her name she points to herself and says "Baby" instead of her name!
- my smiling kiddos

KIDDO NOTES
Boy2 is getting a cold now... 1 down, 2 to go.  He is the miserable one (like his father) when he is sick.  I wonder who will be next!

The kiddos have been busy playing with their new xmas toys.  The boys like Baby's new pink stroller and pink shopping cart and Baby likes the new train table.  Baby is kind of like Godzilla with the train table though!  She likes to take stuff off, take stuff apart and steal stuff!

Anyway I better get to bed so I don't have bags under my eyes for our family photo tomorrow!




2 Comments:

At 6:36 a.m., December 30, 2008, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I hope things calm down now that Christmas is over. What is it with grumpy husbands? That is cute about your daughter and her name.

 
At 12:33 p.m., December 31, 2008, Anonymous Carrie27 said...

Sorry to hear about you and the hubby...hopefully with the new year right around the corner you all can start fresh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home