Thursday, December 18, 2008

#113 - Now take that you Nasty Hum-bug

Well I was feeling a little more Christmas-y today!  The kids were in a good mood today and I was able to get some Christmas wrapping done. Boy2 figured I should wrap his present too, I tried to explain to him that I wanted to wrap it when he wasn't there to see it.  Ahh but the explanation was lost on a three year old!

It's nice to be done shopping and not really have much else to do.  I am winding down from my busy couple of weeks and finally getting focused around the house again. It is making Christmas seem a little less stressful, right now anyway!  So I will just go with that and enjoy!

I finally have my own little family to spend Christmas with so it's about darn time I enjoy it! After all those years of depressing Christmases wishing for that baby that just wouldn't come, it's time to just ENJOY!  My heart always goes out to those still suffering from infertility at this time of year though.  Hugs to you!

I received my latest item to provide my opinion on... a new Oral-B toothbrush!  It's very cool and I have used it twice and I love it already.  It comes with this great little timer that makes sure you brush for the correct amount of time.  It shows this little happy face when you are done too!  Gotta love a happy face! :)  Stay tuned I will let you know how it goes!

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- Stupid Drivers - nuff said!  Does everyone forget how to winter drive over the summer???
- Really cold weather -37c with the windchill the other day (that would be -34.6 Fahrenheit in case you were wondering)
- Having to go out in really cold weather

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- my remote starter in my truck
- the fireplace in our house, hopefully the gas meter won't have to turn so much!
- a good day with the kids, no grumpies!

KIDDO NOTES
Baby is still walking away, trying to run actually.  She goes crazy on the carpet, but doesn't like the laminate as it's to slippery.  She is liking her Dolly these days, and even feeds the doll her bottle.  She is into kissing too, and she kisses away.  It's funny to hear her lips smacking!

Boy1 is still suffering from the runs.  He is in a good mood, poor little guy.  He woke up from his nap crying as he had a dirty behind.  My husband says to me "Is it a bad sign if I can smell it before I open the door?".  I dunno Hunny you figure it out!  (I must say Hunny a lot as Boy1 ends just about everything that he asks his brother to du with Hunny!  LOL)

Finally Boy2 wasn't in a bad mood today!  Yey!  He even helped pick out ribbon for some of the gifts I was wrapping!



2 Comments:

At 8:07 a.m., December 19, 2008, Anonymous Danifred said...

I'm so jealous you're done with your shopping. I'm finding it just a wee bit difficult to get out and shop with these two girls. I'll get there though, even if it is at the last minute. Enjoy your pre-Christmas festivities.

 
At 2:49 p.m., December 19, 2008, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I am so happy that you are enjoying your beautiful family. You so deserve it!
I hope your son gets over his GI issues.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home