Monday, December 15, 2008

#111 - What was I thinking?

Well I decided to go for the 12 day marathon instead of the 11 day one!  When my hubby got home from work I headed out shopping!  What the heck was I thinking?  Oh well I am DONE Christmas shopping now!  Done in more ways than one! :)

I picked up some cute little Nascar books for the kids and I got Baby the 2008 Holiday Barbie.  I stopped at Walmart too, there wasn't much to purchase as they were sold out of EVERYTHING.  How annoying! 

THINGS THAT ANNOY ME
- shopping at Christmas time! :)
- the fact that no one says Merry Christmas anymore, how sad.
- my messy house!
- waiting until the last minute to get my Christmas cards ready to send, what was I thinking?  I am going to start them in July next year I think!
- not enough time to get done what I want to get done!
- trying to find stuff (moving sucks, reorganizing sucks, moving sucks... oh I said that already)
- I am sad that another year is almost done
- our

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- when the kids miss me, and how excited that they get when I get home
- being done Christmas shopping
- finding the Calendar I lost downstairs a while ago
- Not having to prewash my dishes before I put them in the dishwasher! LOVING the new Cascade All-in-1 ActionPacs dishwasher pacs - NO prewashing, YEY!!!
- our nice warm fire place

KIDDO NOTES

Boy2 was some kind of grumpy today?  I guess the bug that was up Dad's butt moved to Boy2?  Poor Boy1 is still feeling sick, I just hope he doesn't get sick anymore, poor little guy.  Boy1 is much more agreeable when he is sick, except the part where he likes to antagonize his brother!

Baby was trying to run today, I think she needs to get a little better control first! :)  She is not walking all that much, she still likes the butt scoot better (I guess it's faster).  She is also busy trying to repeat every word that is said around here.  I was bugging her yesterday, she was able to say Santa, but Christmas was just Mas! :)

I think Christmas is going to be fun around here this year!  So far so good with the tree and the decorations.  I am amazed at how good the kids all are at not touching things they aren't supposed to.  I am just lucky I guess (either that or they just take after their wonderful mother!  HA HA HAHAHAHAHA)

Anyway off I go to finish a calendar I am making for everyone for Christmas!

Good night!



2 Comments:

At 8:11 a.m., December 16, 2008, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I am almost done Christmas shopping, finally getting my cards out, and am so not stressed about it this year.
I'm taking your daughter's cue and calling Christmas just "Mas" this year. Gosh, she is cute, your boys too.

 
At 3:42 p.m., December 16, 2008, Anonymous Kelly said...

I'm basically done Christmas shopping, but my husband is totally stressed out because he's no where close to being done. I've been trying to help him by doing a little shopping on his behalf. I love this time of year, especially with kids. My twins are so excited about Santa coming as well as their Grandparents.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home