Saturday, December 13, 2008

#110 - Only one day left!

Well I have only one day left in eleven day in a row work/craziness marathon!  I am so glad that I actually get a day off with my husband next Saturday.  This is only the second one since we got back from vacation Oct 23rd!

I hate to complain (too much!) but I am beyond exhausted tonight!  I had to do a presentation in my class today and I was up late and I had to get up early today to get to class by 8am.  (I got an excellent review again from the instructor so at least I passed!)  I taught everyone how to stamp and create a card.  I think they wanted to keep going they had so much fun. 

I don't have to work until noon tomorrow so it will feel like a bit of a vacation since I get to sleep in a little tomorrow!

Well since I can barely form a sentence I think I should head off to bed!

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- not enough hours in the day!
- being tired!
- Not having a weekend off since October

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- coming home to hugs... this alone is a good enough reason for me to be a parent!
- sleeeeppp

KIDDO NOTES
Not much to report today since I was away today.  Baby is still walking and apparently the kids were good today.  They were good this evening when I was home so that was nice.

Baby has picked up the screeching wildly habit, from somewhere.  It's going to drive me a little nutty I think!  Although I don't think she is quite as high pitched as her brother (Boy2) was when he used to do that!  (At least I hope not as I believe that I have lost hearing from his high pitched wailing! :) )

Good Night

3 Comments:

At 9:24 p.m., December 13, 2008, Anonymous Kristin said...

Doesn't that high pitched screaming drive you mad? I know it does that to me. Glad you are going to finally get a day with your hubby.

 
At 7:30 a.m., December 14, 2008, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I hope you get some rest, you work so hard. Screeching, Ack! Someone get me and you some ear plugs quick!

 
At 8:22 a.m., December 14, 2008, Anonymous sky girl said...

I don't know how you're keeping up the pace. Running on fumes?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home