Friday, December 12, 2008

#109 - Remembering

Five years ago today I lost my Grandmother.  She was very dear to me, and really the person I was the closest to in my extended family.  I am sad that she never got to meet my children.

I believe she is with my lost angels somewhere and sometimes I think that she sent my children to me. 

I miss you Nannie...

On a happier note my daughter started walking today.  She took a half a step, then got up again and the next time it was 4 steps, and now she is pretty much on her way.  It's her first time she even tried to take a step.  I guess there is no practicing for her, I suppose she will be running tomorrow by the time I get home from class!  (It's kind of strange that she is named after my grandmother and she started walking 5 years to the day after she passed away... at about the same time.... Things that make you go hmmmm?  :) )

Good night!   

3 Comments:

At 7:20 a.m., December 13, 2008, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I'm so sorry about your Grandma. I was very close to my Grandma too and I keep her spirit close to my heart.
That is quite a coincidence about your daughter walking. They grow so fast.
((Hugs))

 
At 1:59 p.m., December 13, 2008, Anonymous Nancy said...

I'm sorry to hear about your grandma :( I can so relate. Mine passed 3 days after the twins turned 1...they'll never remember her. And while I'm so glad that she met the twins, she never met Logan and that makes me sad.

WONDERFUL news about the steps though!! That's awesome :)

 
At 3:38 p.m., December 13, 2008, Anonymous sky girl said...

Sorry for such a sad anniversary. But I'm very glad that the little munchkin started walking. What great news!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home