Tuesday, December 09, 2008

#106 - Still Hanging in There

Wow this week is just flying by!  (I figured it might!)

I did get my hair cut tonight (thank goodness).  Boy 2 got his lovely locks chopped off too.  I am really not sure how my hairdresser does it, he never stops moving!  I was supposed to take Boy1, but he was still feeling really sick.  I did have to drag the poor sucker out tonight though.  The roads were not in stellar condition so the hubby drove me.   Poor little fella didn't want to go out, I don't blame him as it's very wintery outside!

A while ago I mentioned that I have been asked for my opinion on some consumer products.  Well to my surprise they arrived today!  I hated to open them as they were all wrapped up in a beautiful bag and basket.  Well they definitely got me interested on presentation... my opinion will be coming soon!  Like I told my sister-in-law the other day, opinions are like arce holes, everyone's got one! :)

Well I better get to bed as I have to teach the next two days.  (I think someone asked if it was distance education, I haven't forgotten about you, just really busy.  Nope it's not I actually have to go in and do my thing!)

This is a short one tonight

Good night

1 Comments:

At 8:01 a.m., December 10, 2008, Anonymous motheringmymiraclemultiples said...

Believe it or not, I wish it was more wintery here....(Philadelphia)...it is 62 degrees and raining. I am originally from Buffalo NY and love my winters.........the hubby is from Fargo ND and he hates winter....we're a pair.....

Hoping Boy1 is feeling better soon....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home