Friday, December 05, 2008

#104 - What was I thinking? Free stuff maybe?

Well today I signed myself up to do some product reviews and provide some feedback!  I guess it's my old career coming back to haunt me, I need to feel like I am 'doing' something.   I am actually looking forward to it, as I wanted to try out some of the products anyway!  Besides if I like them and they work good and they make my job easier who can complain?  Stay tuned for more information!

Well the last few days have been kind of busy.  The kids are finally getting back to normal after the massive grump fest for the last two weeks.

I am on my marathon now.  I am on day 2!  Last night was work, tonight was the first night of my course.  I get to spend my entire day in Class tomorrow too.  Yipee!  I hope I get more out of it than I did tonight.   Then Sunday is the kids xmas party craziness!  We have one in the morning and one in the afternoon... no naps, OMG!   Wish me luck with that one!

I am thrilled to say that my Christmas decorations are all up, I managed to get all my 2008 photos loaded on my MAC (I love my MAC!) and sorted!  I also have started working on Isabel's baby book/scrapbook again.  (Finally back to scrapbooking)

I spent some time with Adobe Elements this past week too, WOW I love it!  I got the kids xmas picture done and managed to get most of my Christmas cards made (the rest are getting un-made ones!)  I really need to get them organized and sent now though! 

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- people who drive to slow when it's not requried
- wet snow, freeze already and stay that way so the roads aren't so mucky

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- getting through grumpy week(s) without getting to mad at the kiddos
- when baby doesn't want me to leave... insert *ahhhh* here! :)

KIDDO UPDATES
The boys like colouring with markers, and they deny putting them in their mouths (hmmm, check your mouth boys, I see blue!)

We are still hoping the testing phase slows down a little soon.  Hello No still means NO kiddos, just like it always has

Baby 'tooted' today, she said "Pardon Me", then "Poop".  I think I will have her potty trained before the boys! :)  When she coughs she says "Pardon Me" too, she is so polite... hope it lasts! :)  

And I am off to bed...

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 6:29 a.m., December 06, 2008, Anonymous sky girl said...

She said "pardon me"??? That's hilarious!

 
At 3:05 p.m., December 06, 2008, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

How adorable! Good for you for making such progress.

 
At 8:29 a.m., December 07, 2008, Anonymous Rumour Miller said...

This post has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:28 a.m., December 08, 2008, Anonymous motheringmymiraclemultiples said...

I have the biggest grin imagining the "pardon me"! What a riot!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home