Tuesday, December 02, 2008

#102 - I never thought I would feel content

On Sunday I was driving to work and just being happy where I am in my life right now.  I never thought it would ever be this good.  It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining, and it was warm for the end of November.  I was going to a job I like, thinking about how great it was to have a family and just how well some portions of my life are going.  Now everything certainly isn't rosy that's for sure but the important stuff is great.  Back in the middle of trying so hard to start our family I never thought that I would ever feel this good about life.  Before it was the little things that drove me crazy, now they just don't matter.  I do have what is truly important and I appreciate having my family more than even I can comprehend.  It's good to be where I am now, I just wish it would have happened sooner.   It's funny how you don't realize how things (work, etc) are dragging you down until you are removed from the situation.  I am just glad to be on the 'other' side, the grass is definitely greener on this side for me!  (Now if only I could win the lotto and build a new house! :) )

Starting Thursday things are going to be CRAZY here...
THUR: work at night
FRI : course from 5pm -9:30pm
SAT : course 8am - 4:00pm
SUN : work noon - 5pm
MON : card making
TUE :  hair cut - WAY over due!
WED: teach 8am - 4pm, twins club 7pm - 9pm
THU: teach 8am-4pm
FRI: meeting - re: teaching 4pm -7pm
SAT: course 8am - 4pm (done - YEY!)
SUN: work noon - 5pm
.... holly crap I think I need a vacation! :)

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- The stupid opposition parties in the Canadian Gov't... as if they could all get together and 'play nice'.  What the heck is up with that, and we could possibly have another election because of it.  HELLO stupid politicians, STOP wasting our TIME & MONEY.  Oh ya and in case you haven't noticed there is a bit of an economic issue going one, maybe you should be paying more attention to that instead?
- Damp, cold, wind!  I am shivering just thinking about it!
- How quickly Christmas is coming

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- Adobe Photoshop Elements.... I finally got a good pic of all three kids at once!  Thanks Adobe!  (they have a great tool for creating a group shot from two photos!)
- On-line shopping (avoiding the xmas crowds... yuck!)
- When the kids sleep in!

KIDDO NOTES
Boy2 is over his lovely stomach cleaning exercise, now we just have to get the grump to leave too!  He is just a little grumpy.  I missed part of the spewing exercise when I was at my course on Saturday.  Poor fella, lucky Dad!

Boy1 still is obsessed with spitting, yummy!

Baby still isn't walking, she is 17 months so it's about time she started.  I hope she does soon.

2 Comments:

At 9:48 a.m., December 02, 2008, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I am so glad to hear of your contentment, you so deserve it!

 
At 6:20 p.m., December 02, 2008, Anonymous Carrie27 said...

Oh, how I wish I could win the lotto as well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home