Saturday, November 08, 2008

#94 - Finally a day off tomorrow!

Well this is the first weekend since we have been home that I will actually have a day off!  I get tomorrow off and I can't wait!

It has been such a busy week, trying to clean-out my garage sale stuff room (bathroom in the basement).  Trying to finish unpacking from our move (a year ago Dec 8), and clean-out the basement bedroom downstairs.  Ok maybe not clean it out, but at least find the floor and the bed in there! :)  I was hoping to get the boys room reorganized this week too, but it didn't happen.  It's not too bad so hopefully this week I will get that done and clean the remainder of the rooms/closets upstairs.  Apparently I am on some kind of organizing/cleaning flip out?  I think it is my way of procrastinating on doing the things I really need to get done! :)

Well hopefully by Christmas I will all organized!  Speaking of that nasty holiday, we managed to finish the kids Xmas shopping last night.  YEY! 

So tomorrow I will enjoy my last weekend day off until after the 15th of December... ugg when am I going to get those Christmas decorations up?


THINGS THAT BUG ME
- grumpy customers
- not getting everything done this week that I wanted to get done
- sore feet/the fact that I get sore feet
- an un-organized house
- the piles that my hubby leaves around the house!  UGGGGGG

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- the greeting my kiddos give me when I get home from work
- my computer
- hearing that my friends 3 yr old may actually avoid Chemo, just a few more tests to go

KIDDO NOTES

I gave Baby a fork for the very first time on Friday night, she picked it up, stabbed some food and got it in her mouth, the first time!  The boys took a while to master that one so I was totally amazed!  The words that girl is learning just amazes me, snow, bumma (the boys version of grandma), just to name a few.

The boys have been getting better, I think that they are finally adjusting to being back at home and the rules that come with that.  Hopefully the screaming will be back to just a dull roar, although it seems to be replaced by whining (at least that is quieter!)  Boy1 is quite the character these days, he always has something to say and he usually finishes or starts it with his name.  They are just growing up way to fast.  Now if only I could get him to stop with the whining!

Boy2 is my little helper, he always has to help me when I am doing something.  It slows things down however it makes him so happy! 

It's cool to be a mom!

2 Comments:

At 1:51 a.m., November 09, 2008, Anonymous Carrie27 said...

Yay for finishing Xmas shopping for the kiddos!

Enjoy your day off, you need it!

 
At 12:56 p.m., November 14, 2008, Anonymous Kristin said...

Wow...your done shopping already. I am jealous!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home