Tuesday, November 04, 2008

#92 - Baby is getting close!

It was a busy day today.  (Hmm I am not sure that they are boring any day?)  Well we got a new estimate on our septic tank and it was $5,000 less than the last one.  So I booked the guy now I just have to get a date, next week probably, and find a money tree with $10,000 on it!  Ugggg

I also managed to get my dining area dusted and cleaned up and most of the kitchen as well.  When the monkeys were napping I did a little in the basement as well.  I still have some boxes that need to be unpacked from the whole move thing.  (I am sick of looking at boxes)

This evening Baby actually pushed a chair around the kitchen walking!  She is very close now, then I will be in trouble!

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- The whole septic system mess and the stupid inspection company that missed a very obvious mess!
- Having to deal with all this crap myself (thanks hubby!)
- Dust
- Cleaning the house!
- Needing more places to put stuff

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- Getting something done, no matter how long it seems to take
- Temporarily getting some dust outta my house
- Sleep

KIDDO NOTES
I was in the biffy today and when I came out I caught Boy1 hitting baby on her head.  I gave him heck and sent him to bed.  He was surprised that I caught him in the act.  I was really mad.  He has been so bad lately.  He is usually so good to her I don't know what that was all about.  They were both sitting on the floor so I am not sure what led up to that.

Baby was so proud of herself pushing the chair around after supper.  What a big smile.

Boy2 was really moody again today, man I can't wait until he goes through puberty.  I think he may have to move out to the garage for that (it is heated so he won't get to cold in the winter.)

Tomorrow it's Rhymes and Storytimes so I won't get much done :(  bummer!

I am exhausted so I better get to bed since it is midnight!
-

2 Comments:

At 4:42 a.m., November 05, 2008, Anonymous Carrie27 said...

YAY for baby! It's both exciting and nervous for babies to start walking. Now, she will get into even more.

 
At 8:23 a.m., November 05, 2008, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Good luck with the house and septic system. I will look for that money tree and send it up North pronto!! My kids went through the "Trying Threes" not the "Terrible twos", seems to happen every other year that they are a major pain in the Tush!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home