Sunday, October 26, 2008

#86 - Blasted Phone

Well I put the last post into my phone yesterday and guess what, the phone must have been hungry and ate it!  ARG!

The flight back when well, except for the part where I spilled ice water on the gentleman sitting beside me.  He was asleep, until I spilled the water!  I felt like a total sh*t!  He was ok though.  I think he realized I had my hands full with the munchkin!

Oh well I am back to using a real key board on a real computer!

We got home yesterday, it was a pretty uneventful flight (which is the way I like it!) and the kids were pretty good.  I was pretty tired, but I had a great nap with the kids and an even better night sleep.  Unfortunately I had to work today so that kind of sucks!

We managed to get all 5 suitcases unpacked yesterday, so I am pretty happy about that.

Work sucked the big one today, it was grumpy day today, every miserable scrapbooking person decided to come in or phone today.  I thought all scrapbookers were happy people, who knew! :)

So the kids are put away for the night, I have my computer up and running on the internet, life is good!

This post is all over the place!  I guess it's because I am so tired tonight!  I really need to get to bed!

I am not sure what is going on with my eye, it almost seems like I may have pink eye but I am not sure.  I will probably have to get it checked out.

THINGS THAT BUG ME
- an itchy eye
- stupid people (who comes into a scrapbooking store looking for tourist gifts, and they didn't want stickers or paper?  Is it just me or is that a little strange?)
- friends who call to stay over night the day we get back from holidays
- vacations that aren't really vacations
- needing groceries when you get home from vacation
- getting back to normal after a vacation
- my phone when it eats my emails!

THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY
- my kids
- my bed... oooooo aaahhhh comfort
- my own tv remote and control over the tv
- high speed internet
- my own bathroom! :)
- unexpected hugs
- Boy2 blowing kisses to my feet as i said they were sore after work
- being back in MY time zone

KIDDO NOTES
Poor baby, on our ride to the airport she barfed.  We were in the car for 3 and a half hours and we had no idea, not a peep out of her.  It was all over too!  Poor thing!  She was happy to get out of the car seat, gee I wonder why.  Baby has been busy today, almost standing on her own, walking soon I am sure?  Baby was pretty good on the plane, she was a little angry when she was waiting for me to feed her, and a little fidgety but other than that it was good.

Poor Boy2 had a meltdown about 3 hours into our drive to the airport, poor little fella.  I am so worried about him and his meltdowns.  I think he is going to be the challenging one.  He also had a meltdown on the plane about 4 hours in (it was a 5 hour flight).  It's really hard to treat all of them the same as they all have their own needs, I hate to seem like I am being different to one than another though.

Boy1 was an awesome traveler, not a peep out of him on the plane or in the car.  I wish they could all be that good! :)  Not that he doesn't have his moments at home though.  Poor fella is constipated again... We just got him straightened out too!

I am going to bed, and hoping to get caught up on some blogs tomorrow!

3 Comments:

At 8:11 a.m., October 27, 2008, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Welcome home and that totally sucks you had to work on your first day home.
A crabby scrapbooker, gee that's unheard of!

 
At 9:23 a.m., October 28, 2008, Anonymous Kristin said...

I think getting back to your own bed after a vacation is the best thing. I've also come to the conclusion that vacations aren't truly vacations for the moms. We are always still keeping up with the kids.

 
At 3:27 p.m., October 28, 2008, Anonymous tripmom827 said...

There is nothing better than your own bed after being on vacation. And,, after unpacking, grocery shopping and getting everything back in order, I always feel like I need a vacation after my vacation! Welcome back!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home