Monday, October 20, 2008

#82 - Unbelievable!

So the SIL actually showed up today. Took her 4 kids out of school to
cone visit. The SIL's hubby made gifts fir the boys. Well this guy
is a piece of work. He made the boys 4 foot wooden swords, complete
with sharpened tips. They were whispering back and forth, waiting for
the hubby and I to react. Of course I refuse to give them that kid of
satisfaction. We waited till they left and put the swords away, poor
boys still wanted to play with them, we are just glad no one got hurt.

Glad that's over with!

Things that tick me off
- hmm the SIL
- head colds

Things that I love
- hugs from the boys when I am sick

Kiddo notes
Baby said Dot today.

The boys were very good with all the visitors today.

Sent from my iPhone

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 1:04 p.m., October 21, 2008, Anonymous Danifred said...

4 foot pointed wooden swords? Nice- really nice! (Can you feel my sarcasm? :)

 
At 1:35 p.m., October 21, 2008, Anonymous Jamie said...

Sounds like your SIL is as wonderful as mine. hehe :)

 
At 1:37 p.m., October 21, 2008, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Geez, I get heart palpitations just reading about those swords. What a piece of work. Just 5 more days until you get to go home! Yeah!!

 
At 1:57 p.m., October 21, 2008, Anonymous sky girl said...

Swords?? And these people have children?

 
At 12:26 p.m., October 22, 2008, Anonymous motheringmymiraclemultiples said...

are you kidding me? Who gives a gift like that? Wow! And I thought my family was wacked!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home