Sunday, October 19, 2008

#81 - Stupid phone!

My phone must have eaten my last post, guess it was hungry?

I have been trying to get connected for a few days, what a pain in the
*ss!

Freaking 1800's land!

Well we did have a trip to civilization this weekend, escape from the
1800's as I like to say! We had a great visit with some friends the
kids were awesome and they even slept in the car for a while.

It's amazing how a trip to reality really can make a persons day!

The sil was going to come today, no such luck! I am not sure that I
was disappointed! But come on you can't make an hour trip to see your
brother, it has been 2 years!

Today was a busy one, some of the family came down to cut some
firewood. The boys loved to see the trees fall and they thought the
wood splitter was pretty cool. The inlaws have a whole lot of land
and a wood furnace so they need a little wood for the winter. I think
they have enough for 2 winters after a couple hours in the bush! It
is quite amazing to watch folks who are skilled with a power saw!

Then the guys all came in for lunch, the boys had to eat with them.
Poor granny was worried about everyone eating, then she made food for
the SIL and gang who of course didn't show.

I am no longer sure if I am sick, or if I am alergic to something
here? I seem to be fine when I am out of the house, when I am in all
I do is sneeze!

Things that tick me off
- sneezing my head off
- SIL
- getting up in the morning

Things that I love
- watching the boys discover something new
- all the words baby is discovering

Kiddo notes

I have been replaced, baby likes hubbys aunt better than mom! Baby
wouldn't come to me, that was a first! Oh my sweet, little grump, is
getting so big. It's hard to think of her as a baby anymore. :(

Boy1 is quite the character these days, trying to keep everyone in
line. He is busy telling everyone what to do, and how.

Boy2 is really suffering I think the time change is hard on him, like
mom! He does love to be outside though, poor little guy!

Sent from my iPhone

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:13 a.m., October 20, 2008, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I meant to say, "friend time". Geez, I need more coffee.

 
At 8:13 a.m., October 20, 2008, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

It sounds like you are allergic to your inlaws house. Your kiddos sound so cute. I'm glad you got to have some friend. Your SIL sounds like a major loser.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home