Thursday, October 16, 2008

#80 - 1 week 2 days to go

I am really feeling tired today. I think this head cold is trying to
get a good hold on me.

We actually got out for 2 hours sans kids today. Thank gooness for
kids that still nap! We left them with the inlaws.

Not to much exciting today except our run to town, oh ya and I had a
bath. No showers here. There's a story for a day when I have a
keyboard type with!

Speaking of keyboards, I think I have an iPhone injury! LOL my
finger keeps twitching, I think it's from speding too much time on my
phone sending email and blogging!

Things that tick me off
- runny noses
- the SIL, she was supposed to come and visit this weekend but I
guess she is way to busy. It's too bad we are only here for 3 weeks,
maybe if we were here for to months she may have time to see us. She
has only seen the boys once and she has never met her niece (although
she never has anything nice to say about the pics of Baby anyway)
-the MIL, she thinks we should find an hour that works for the SIL
and go see her. Drive an hour each way to see her, I don't think so!
Not to mention one time when we were supposed to see her she never
even showed up.
- crappy reruns!

Things I love
- fuzzy outfits on baby
- hugging my kids
- shopping sans kids!!! LOL

Kiddo notes

Boy1 is trying really hard to colour in the lines. (I thought that
colouring in the other room was a better choice than watching Cops on
TV. What the heck makes the inlaws think that's ok for 3 year old to
watch is totally beyond me?)

Boy2 was extreemly crabby today, I wonder what's up with him? I know
I am all messed up from the time change, still! Maybe that's his
problem!

Baby was her typical high maintenance today!! Granny of course gives
her what she wants, I so can wait till we get home, boy am I going to
have my hands full! She started saying mickey today.

Sent from my iPhone

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:45 p.m., October 16, 2008, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

You deserve a medal for putting up with this. I am homesick for you! Maybe your little guy is homesick too. I would love to put you in a time capsule and fast forward to when you get home!!

 
At 5:55 p.m., October 16, 2008, Anonymous sky girl said...

Maybe your next visit shouldn't be so long?

I can't stand 2 days in the company of my MiL. After 3 weeks I'd be in a looney bin.

 
At 7:49 p.m., October 20, 2008, Anonymous Kate said...

Yes, shopping sans kids is the BEST.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home