Wednesday, October 15, 2008

#79 - 10 more days

Crap! I am getting sick! What a wonderful holiday!

I spent most of my day sleeping, well when the kids were plus a little
extra, thanks hubby!

Things that I hate
- head colds
- hard beds, I like mine soft thankyou
- planning around the hubbys sister, when you never know if she is
going to actually show up when she says she will
- being cold

Things I love
- my camera, thanks grandma (when she passed she left me enough money
to buy a digital slr)
- wide eyes when the kids discover something new
- surprise hugs
- baby saying hi when she sees you

Kiddo notes
The kids got to sit in their first back hoe today! They thought it
was pretty cool, I missed it as I was lying down :( I wish hubby had
come and got me up.

Sent from my iPhone

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:23 a.m., October 16, 2008, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

I hope you feel better soon. I hope you get some pictures of the kids on the backhoe, really cute.

 
At 10:11 a.m., October 16, 2008, Anonymous Stephanie, Phil, Kayla, Logan & Alex said...

I hope you're feeling better. I have to say I agree - I love wide eyes when the kids discover something new and love suprise hugs. Even better - my son saying I'm his best friend forever. I just nominated your blog for an award on my blog. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home