Sunday, October 12, 2008

#76 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone has a happy thanksgiving! Eat some turkey for me, we
had hamburgers?? I guess we are having chicken tomorrow. I am going
to miss my turkey this year :(

Things that tick me off
- no turkey at thanks giving
- no spell check on my iPhone
- people who never flush, then finally decide to when I am washing my
hair
- drying dishes, to me this is just a waste of time? They will dry if
you leave them in the sink
- doing dishes for 7 while on vacation
- my SIL! We come all the way across the country and she can't be
bothered to drive an hour to come see her brother and new niece. She
was invited for thanksgiving and changed her mind about coming. Nuff
said!

Things to be thankful for
- my children
- their smiles and hugs
- the fact that they are all healthy

Kiddo notes

Baby is just so cute she is ratteling of please all the time now, in
the cutesy voice. I just love the way she cuddles with a pillow. She
loves to play with with "race cars". Not much of a girly girl, so
far, mom will have to work on that one!

We spent the morning outside, I am really impressed with the boys.
There isn't much for them to do but they have been pretty good
anyway! I am going nuts here so I am surprised at how well they are
doing. We went down to the beach with the boys when baby was napping
(granny was home with baby). They had a great time throwing rocks
into the water. I found some really nice ones that I want to make
necklaces out of. The boys found some snail shells and some crab
shells, they thought that was pretty cool, boy2 did not want to leave.

Boy1 is fascinated by hills right now, he likes to run to the top and
laugh. For having no outdoor toys I am really happy with the way they
have been amusing themselves!

Baby is just happy to have an apple when we are outside!

Sent from my iPhone

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:08 p.m., October 12, 2008, Anonymous Rumour Miller said...

I can totally relate on the "travelling across the country with kids in tow and in laws who don't make an effort to see you"...

Happy Turkey Day!

 
At 8:21 a.m., October 13, 2008, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

What is it with annoying SILs? It is her loss not to see her niece and nephews. I played with cars with my two older brothers and dolls too, so your daughter sounds like my kind of gal.
Happy Thanksgiving!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home