Friday, October 10, 2008

#74 - It's almost been a week, I am ready to go home.

Yesterday was my birthday, so we went to town, not that there is much
there! LOL! I tried to find a place that sells steamed milk good
luck! Then I tried to find another wireless site, if you ask for a
wifii hot spot they look at you as if you have horns. Last I checked
it's 2008 in the entire country? I could not live here that's for
sure, I am into technology and conviences! Thank you very much.

So today it was off to town, the kids were all foul, we can't seem to
get them aclimatized here. They are driving me crazy, the inlaws are
driving me crazy(not that they aren't trying but it's hard to live in
someone elses house). If I see another episode of murder she wrote I
think I am going to hurl! We have to watch their shows even if they
aren't in the room. WTF. Hubby is getting crabby with the kids, all
things considered the boys are being pretty good at night anyway.

THINGS that annoy me
- not being able to get an cord to plug my iPod into the van
- sitting around at night with nothing to do watching crappy shows
- people who mute the commercials, quiet, noise, quiet, noise, etc....
Drives me nuts
- trying to adjust my family to someone elses schedule, ugh
- being so far away from home
- listening to stories about the town folk
- everyone here telling me my baby is a big girl? WTF she's only 20
lbs and 16 months old. I guess since I am fat...arg frigin genetics!
- still grossed put by the no flush/no handwashing thing, grosssss
- being told to wipe baby nose, I will when I see it! ( I think baby
is getting sick now)

THINGS that I love
- peace and quiet
- my own TV
- dreaming of home

KIDDO notes
Baby is still ultra clingy, it's about enough to drive a mother
crazy. She wants to look put the window, she will point and scream
until she gets her way. She wants to be held, she wants down all at
the same time. She is really talking though. She is trying to copy
just about everything.

The boys are still both full of the cold and boy1 is still very
constipated, great!

I am just finding it very hard to be here! :(

Sent from my iPhone

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 10:59 p.m., October 10, 2008, Anonymous sky girl said...

Well, happy birthday though. :)

1 week down....

 
At 10:29 a.m., October 11, 2008, Anonymous Carrie27 said...

If your girl is big then mine is obese. LOL! AT 17 months she was 25 pounds.

 
At 9:19 p.m., October 11, 2008, Anonymous Nancy said...

Are you kidding me?? Your birthday is the 9th?! MINE TOO!!! :) Happy Birthday :) :)

...I hope your vacation starts to feel more like a vacation...

 
At 9:58 a.m., October 13, 2008, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Happy Birthday Silver! I just got back from a weekend trip and didn't know it was your Special Day! Best to you for Health and Happiness on your birthday and everyday!

 
At 11:50 a.m., October 14, 2008, Anonymous Stephanie, Phil, Kayla, Logan & Alex said...

Happy belated Birthday. Sorry it's sucking there so bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home