Tuesday, October 07, 2008

#71 - No Internet sucks!

Well I have some posts ready to go on my computer, but there isn't
anywhere around this place to get a connection. I asked the hubbys
relatives if there was any wifii around. The looked at me as if I had
horns. I am going insane without my Internet connection. That's
about all there is to do around here after the kids go to bed. (or
listen to stories about people I don't even know! Yawn! LOL)

THINGS that tick me off
No internet
The inlaws don't flush between pees
No Internet :)
No wifii hotspots around
Being miles away from anything
Being in a different time zone

Things that I love
Getting out
My iPhone, to bad my browser doesn't work here

Kiddo notes
The kids have been pretty good today, baby is driving me nuts though.
She is stuck to me like glue.

Hope this posts

Sent from my iPhone
Kellie

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:51 p.m., October 07, 2008, Anonymous Danifred said...

No internet? No flushing? Run! Run! :)

 
At 8:46 p.m., October 07, 2008, Anonymous Twinmommy2boys said...

No internet!! I don't know what I would do. Hope your time there gets better, or you at least find wifi.

 
At 8:56 p.m., October 07, 2008, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Thanks for the update, I hope you are having fun! Sending my best.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home