Thursday, October 02, 2008

#70 - Feeling anxious

Usually I look forward to a holiday, but not this time.  I just feel like crap, I don't want to go, I don't want to pack, I just want to stay home.  Apparently home is my comfort zone and the thought of being away from it and living out of a suitcase for 3 weeks is just a little more than my little brain can handle these days.  I guess once we are there and settled I will be fine, until it's time to go home.  I hate saying good bye too.

I doubt I will sleep tonight and the red-eye tomorrow will probably keep me up too.

THINGS THAT TICK ME OFF
- stress
- not sleeping because of stress
- not having any help getting ready
- stressing over what needs to be done
- not having enough time to make sure I have a clean house before I go
- being sad
- not having enough time to scrapbook

THINGS THAT I LOVE
- when my kids want me
- big hugs
- the internet
- a good nap

KIDDO NOTES
Baby wanted mom today, it's really hard to get anything done when she gets this way.  I think she is cutting another tooth, she has really been chewing.

Boy2 was all about mom today too.  He was whiny too. I am not sure what is up with him, I guess he is not so great with my ever changing schedule.  I hope the lack of sleep isn't too much for him tomorrow. 

Boy1 was typical Boy1 today.  He doesn't need/want to sleep and he wants to play outside.  He did manage to pedal his tricycle fairly well today.

Wish me luck with the flight, not sure when I will be able to post again... no internet at the inlaws... no wonder I don't want to go away.

4 Comments:

At 7:10 a.m., October 03, 2008, Anonymous Danifred said...

Have a safe flight! I'd like to tell you to think of the next three weeks as an adventure, but I know better than to think that living out of a suitcase at your in-laws constitutes a great time.
Hang in there! Hope you'll find some internet juice out there sometime soon.

 
At 8:05 a.m., October 03, 2008, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

((Hugs))I am so with you on this, Silver. Traveling is 10x more work for me when we leave and then when we get home. I wish you the best for a safe trip and I'll miss your daily updates. Take care and Have Fun!

 
At 2:45 p.m., October 04, 2008, Anonymous Kimmer said...

Hope that you have a very safe trip. We took our son to the beach for ten days this summer. Was a lot of work, didn't even feel like a vacation to me, I was actually more tired than refreshed.
Clingy normally equals teething or sickness approaching. Hope all is well with your kiddos.
Safe travels once again,
Kimmer

 
At 2:07 p.m., October 05, 2008, Anonymous The Muser (aka Beautiful Mama) said...

I hope it goes better than you're expecting. So sorry about the stress and insomnia. Both of those things suck so so much!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home