Tuesday, September 09, 2008

#48 - Phew...

Sheesh, I worried for 3 months for nothing! Everything is good with the kids. My Pediatrician had me worried for NO reason whatsoever. I gave him heck for getting me all worried for nothing, he said "well I just wanted to make sure". Freaking heck. Then he asked my why the boys weren't potty trained yet. I said "because their mom is lazy". At least he knew I was in no mood to be bugged about it yet again! I think I am a better judge of when they are ready or not based on the fact I see them every day, not once a year like him! (I think the Ped has given up on bugging me now unless there is good reason, maybe he doesn't have to many feisty old moms? Maybe they are all younger, less jaded, and less snarky than I? :) )

I am soooo glad that is over with and I am even happier that everyone is healthy and fine!

-------

So I was supposed to teach a class Fr thru Sun this weekend. There was low enrollment so it was canceled. I am jumping for joy (even though I spent 2 days preparing) now my husband can work on the shed he is building this weekend. (I guess I can worry about the lack of money another day! :) ) I am so exhausted maybe I can get a bit of a rest too... ha ha fat chance! (But a girl can dream right!)


KIDDO NOTES

As for potty training...

I think I may wait till baby is 18 months and train all three at once and just get it the heck over with!

----
Sweet girl, I do so love to gaze into her eyes. Hope she gets over her cold soon.

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 6:20 a.m., September 10, 2008, Anonymous motheringmymiraclemultiples said...

At the Pedi office we got to, there are two female docs. We really like the one but can never seem to get scheduled with her. The other one is the genious who told me at the kids 9 month check up that they didn't need bottles overnight and that I have to let them scream it out.

Potty training...oh yeah...I am gonna love that...

 
At 7:51 a.m., September 10, 2008, Anonymous Kimmer said...

I'm so dreading potty training. I've heard boys are tuffer also. Good luck!

 
At 10:50 a.m., September 10, 2008, Anonymous Niki said...

Hi, I just came across your blog and can't wait to read it from the beginning. I too struggled with infertility and have two ICSI babies now. Thanks for sharing your journey.

 
At 10:50 a.m., September 10, 2008, Anonymous Niki said...

Hi, I just came across your blog and can't wait to read it from the beginning. I too struggled with infertility and have two ICSI babies now. Thanks for sharing your journey.

 
At 11:58 a.m., September 10, 2008, Anonymous Kim said...

Ah the all knowing pediatrician! lol I got so much crap from them about everything - no solids before 6 months - they told me to start a 4 and when asked about food at the 6mo appt I got scolded! Also my 16 mo old still takes a bottle and was told to stop at 12 mo and 15 mo. I am thinking of not telling then at 18 mo! lol He is a very picky eater and will not take milk from a cup, but will drink juice and water! It really makes me feel good to at least be sure he has those 24-30 oz of milk in him each day! Good Luck with the potty training. Boy #1 was 2 1/2, Boy #2 was over 3 1/2 and we will see about Boy #3! I say I have never seen a kid in grade school that wasn't potty trained, so they will get there!

 
At 1:42 p.m., September 10, 2008, Anonymous Nancy said...

My pedi has twins who are about a year or so older than my two. I *LOVE* her since she's been there, done that, doesn't give me any crap for it. :)

Glad everything is okay!!

 
At 8:24 p.m., September 10, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah!!!
d.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home