Sunday, September 07, 2008

#46 - Ramblings and other things!

Sheesh is the weekend over already? I have looked every where for it but it seems to be gone.

So it started with Friday right? Well the morning was busy with the kids, then it was off to the Dentist for 2 fillings. Don't you just hate it when your dentist says... "did your tooth hurt before?" I say "no". She says "Well it might now." What the heck? I guess it was a deep filling and now I may need a root canal. I wouldn't mind so much but I will be out of dental coverage by then I am sure. :(

After the filling it was home to do some work for my 'other job' then supper, then off to get groceries, then home to put the kids to bed, put away the groceries, clean-up the basement and some things in the house (due to company coming tomorrow). Bed time Midnight.

Saturday, get up, feed kids, try to get ready for work (where the heck is husband?) I need an effing shower buddy! (He was out moving cars around for our electrician that was coming, this is a whole other story for another day!) He shows up finally, finishes feeding kids and I jump in shower. He was supposed to help me make my lunch for work as I forgot on Friday night, hmm I wonder why? I get out of shower, get dressed, run out the door with some lunch. Ugg! Work all day, stop to pick up stamps (rubber stamps) on my way home (they weren't there). Get home, throw food down throat, then company comes. Company leaves at 9:30, put the boys to bed late yikes! Company was wonderful, had a great visit. They brought a bunch of old toys for the boys... YAY!

Finish up my filing project I started a while ago. Clean-up and go to bed at 11:30... oooo an early night!

Sunday, get up, feed kids, wish hubby happy b*tchy day... oops I mean birthday! Have breakfast, synced up phone and computer, started working on my course that I am teaching next weekend. Hubby decides he has stuff to do (i.e. I get to work on course and watch kids cause he is busy). Pack up computer and a chair and go outside with kids, attempt to work and watch kids, didn't do a great job of either! :) Then I had to go in to make lunch (because his tasks are more important than mine... I guess since it is his birthday I will be nice). Fed kids, fed me, let hubby feed himself! :) Then it was back outside to play with the kids before nap time. I even took baby for a ride on the quad. At nap time ran into town to get hubby b-day cake since I didn't have time to make him one on Friday, and go pick up my stamps again (this time they were there). Then home to work on my course again. Let hubby get kids up and make supper while I work on my course. Poor guy doesn't even get a birthday supper made for him. :(

After supper play with kids, bath kids, get kids to bed, work on course again. Hubby goes to bed and thanks me for cake <*insert me falling off chair in shock*> (thank you and sorry aren't in his vocabulary when they are important!! :) ). Finish working, finally make time to update blog!

OK now I know why my weekend went by entirely to fast... holly crap talk about busy again.

I am teaching a level 1 MS A.cce.ss course at our local technical school this Friday, Saturday and half day Sunday, plus I work Thursday at my other job, have a twins club meeting on Wednesday, Tuesday kids dr's appts and Monday is stamp club. Hubby isn't going to be happy this week, although the FIL has to go in for tests on Tuesday so if that all works out I suppose he will be happy. If not I am in for a crappy week/month/months??

No rest for the wicked I guess! :)

KIDDO NOTES
Friday when baby was napping the boys made Birthday cards for Dad. I let them use my Stamps and Ink (I don't have any washable kid ink, so they were 'stained' for a few days). I guess I could have inked the stamps up for them but I never really thought about it until they were done! :) The boys were really mad when I couldn't wash the ink of their hands though, they have to have clean hands. Go figure!

When dad got home the kids were so excited they exclaimed "Daddy Birthday Party, Daddy Birthday Cards". No secrets around here that's for sure! Although I am sure the hubby would have wondered about the ink on their hands.
--------

Well it was a sad weekend for Baby. It was the weekend when you look at your little one and she is looking like a little girl not a baby any more. It's funny how you can look at your baby every day, then all of a sudden they look like a little person instead of your sweet baby. It's kind of a sad moment as you can never go back, you have lost your little baby. It just happens to quickly.

--------

I had a few moments alone with Baby today when the boys were still outside with Dad. I do love to look at the wonder in her eyes when she is discovering new things, and the little smile that goes with it. I am sure I could have starred at her all day.

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At 6:21 a.m., September 08, 2008, Anonymous motheringmymiraclemultiples said...

Oh honey, I am exhausted just reading your post but I am there. The hubby never even got off the couch yesterday. Yes, I got to go grocery shopping and do laundry and fold laundry and fill in the blank...and he lays on the couch...the ENTIRE day. I mean, it was beautiful here yesterday...he could have done something out in his presious yard. His explanation is that "he works hard the rest of the week, it catches up on Saundays". I guess it doesn't effect his Saturday night out having beers with the guys....

Grrrr....
we should go out for drinks sometime to comiserate!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 6:21 a.m., September 08, 2008, Anonymous motheringmymiraclemultiples said...

Oh honey, I am exhausted just reading your post but I am there. The hubby never even got off the couch yesterday. Yes, I got to go grocery shopping and do laundry and fold laundry and fill in the blank...and he lays on the couch...the ENTIRE day. I mean, it was beautiful here yesterday...he could have done something out in his presious yard. His explanation is that "he works hard the rest of the week, it catches up on Saundays". I guess it doesn't effect his Saturday night out having beers with the guys....

Grrrr....
we should go out for drinks sometime to comiserate!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 6:23 a.m., September 08, 2008, Anonymous motheringmymiraclemultiples said...

oh, and I have a questions about your cards on etsy....feel like making some birthday invites for a couple of twins?

Let me know.

By the way...not sure why my comment posted twice...

~Kari

 
At 9:25 a.m., September 08, 2008, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Boy, you are Busy, I feel like such a Slacker next to you! You are a regular Ball of Fire!

 
At 12:10 p.m., September 09, 2008, Anonymous Carrie27 said...

Busy woman!!!

I agree that babies grow too fast.

 
At 8:16 p.m., September 09, 2008, Anonymous MoMo said...

I got tired reading your post! I hope you find some down time soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home