Saturday, August 30, 2008

#41 - Constant Pain

I am not getting much sleep these days. I seem to be in constant pain, for years I believed it to be siatic nerve related. (as per my old dr.) About a year ago I found out that it wasn't, that it was some kind of muscle thing. It bothers me all day but I can pretty much ignore it, night is another thing though. Nothing really seems to help. I just wish it would go away soon. It has been like this on and off for about 9 or so years, I guess it's time to go bAck to physio and see if they can help.

KIDDO NOTES
Today was pretty much like most others. The hubby let me sleep a bit late so that was nice. We had a visitor, a friend the kids really like so that kept them amused for a while! The boys were playing with their magnetic letters today, I even managed to get Boy2 to repeat the entire alphabet with me!

The Baby is still incredibly grumpy, I hope this phase passes soon. Or if it is teeth,that they hurry up and break through!

Tonight at supper the boys wanted to try dads hot sauce! Boy1 tried it, he didn't say a word, then all of a sudden he said "boy1 water!". His eyes got really bigot was quite funny. Boy2 must have liked it as he just kept eating it, I was surprised after the look on his face.

Why do we buy toys? We bought a new storage cupboard and hubby was putting it together, apparently it's more fun to play in the cupboard then with the toys. Baby was quite mad as she wanted in too. But it's all fun and games until Boy2 closes the door on Boy1's hand. So Boy1 was injured and held his hand in front of him the rest of the night, when he remember which one he hurt. At one point he even switched hands for a while! LOL (yes it was ok,lucky for us it was just a little scrape!

Good night!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 7:03 p.m., August 31, 2008, Anonymous Carrie27 said...

I know that it wasn't funny at the time that Boy1's hand got stuck in a door...but it's funny about how he was "milking" it. LOL!

 
At 7:06 p.m., August 31, 2008, Anonymous MoMo said...

I hope you feel better soon...S suffers from siatic nerve and he's been goint to physical therapist for it.

 
At 5:33 p.m., September 01, 2008, Anonymous Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Sending my best for you to feel better soon. Your boys are All Boy, that's for sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home