Wednesday, August 27, 2008

#38 - Car update

Well I decided that I had to let my husband know how I REALLY felt about the car thing. So I phoned him at work (it seems like we don't get really mad when he is at work and I didn't feel like a blow up at home). Well it worked well, and he didn't even seem annoyed when he got home. I wasn't really sure if he actually agreed with my points or if he was just saying that to avoid an argument.

I brought up a bunch of stuff about the person who was going to borrow it (if you read the last Password protected post it would make more sense...). Anyway I put the kibosh on the car loan, but had to get out of it by saying that my parents have the car. So still I can't drive my car as it's at the parents for a couple of weeks. Ugg... What's a girl to do? Oh well I am just glad that the car is not going to the friend for a whole bunch of reasons.

Good thing I didn't make those e.xla.x brownies yet... although I suppose I could have frozen them for another stupid hubbby day.
----------
OK I really think I must cut back on my blog reading at night. I have been super tired the last few days (I have been up to late on the computer). Now I know I need more sleep... During breakfast today I was 3/4 done my milk before it sunk in that it was bad (GROSSSS!). Then I went to change baby and I noticed she slimed me, I looked at my shirt, kind of pulled it out, only to see the tag. I knew it felt kind of funny! Good thing I was not operating any heavy machinery today!
----------

KIDDO NOTES
It was a loud day here. I am thankful for bed time tonight as my ears are sore! :)

Not to many fights today so that was good. I guess they are 3 there are bound to be a few squabbles during the day. It still just kills me when Boy1 goes to grab the vacuum to clean up the floor after someone makes a mess. Today I swear between Boy1 and I the kitchen floor was cleaned about 6 times... that was only until 2pm. What a mess. I had vacuumed the floor before I set Baby down as there was quite a mess down there. Boy1 and 2 were still eating. I hadn't noticed that they were throwing some food on the floor. I saw Baby was eating something and tried to stop her (fat chance of that, she is quick!). Then I noticed the food on the floor, vacuumed it up again. Then the boys started throwing food back and forth to each other, so what did baby do? She laid down under Boy2 (as that's were all the food seemed to be hitting the floor) and caught what she could and gobbled it up as fast as her little fingers would move. I knew that it was at least fresh stuff after all the floor cleaning so I figured what the heck, eat away! (See I am a bad mother, letting my poor daughter eat off the floor, did I mention she just had a big lunch?)

The boys are going through a throwing phase and it is driving me crazy, food, toys etc. I discipline them, take the toys away (now they just hand them to me when they are bad???), man you have to be creative to get through to two 3 year olds. They seem to really play off of each other too. Well I can never say it's dull around here that's for sure! :)

The girl is still in her screaming phase, but I do suppose that's the only way to get heard around here sometimes. When she doesn't want something she will play for hours and is so good. When dad gets frustrated with her I remind him that it's only when she wants something usually!

I am looking forward to Friday and hoping that the weather is nice as we are planning on taking the kids to the zoo, hubby has already booked the day off work and it looks like that is going to be the only nice day this weekend. It should be so much fun!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 5:52 a.m., August 28, 2008, Anonymous Stephanie, Phil, Kayla, Logan & Alex said...

Sounds like you and the kids had a fun day. Enjoy the zoo tomorrow!

 
At 7:08 p.m., August 28, 2008, Anonymous Angie said...

Sounds like a fun day! We are going to the zoo Friday.

I just gave you a bloggin' award, check my blog for details.

 
At 8:40 p.m., August 28, 2008, Anonymous Arpee said...

The Girl learns fast - she now knows what she needs to do to get it! :)

 
At 7:02 p.m., August 31, 2008, Anonymous MoMo said...

Good for you for speaking your mind about the car. We just went to the zoo today..it was a lot of fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home