Sunday, August 24, 2008

#34 - What did you do with my weekend? It seems to be gone?

Wow it's been a quick passing weekend yet again. I only worked one day this weekend, which has been a switch as I have worked the last two. And yet it doesn't feel like I got much done anyway? I am exhausted, I am not really sure why though? I am blaming the heat! :) (Or the fact that I haven't been sleeping at night?)

I did manage to get the inside of our cars cleaned today. Usually we keep them spotless but since kids it seems hard to keep up with all the things we like to have done. Anyway they are all vacuumed and sparkle-y. The boys were even 'helping' out. One had the vacuum (or back-noon-noon as they call it) and the other had a cloth and wiping the inside of the door. It was funny when Boy2 decided to tell Boy1 to clean the door.

We also have a house guest this weekend, more on this later... probably in a password protected post as it is complicated.

I was somewhat disappointed this weekend as there was a staff crop (scrapbooking for those who wonder what the heck I am talking about) on Saturday night. I managed to get a bit done but I was so freaking tired that I had to come home early. I have never done that before when it comes to scrapbooking. I guess I am getting OLD! :)

Lately it just seems that I am running and running and getting nowhere. I suppose someday I will feel like I am accomplishing something, for the time being I guess I will have to hang on for the ride! :)

KIDDO NOTES
I missed my gang on Saturday as I only saw them briefly in the morning before I went to work and got home after they went to bed. I missed the baby the most as I got a call from Boy1 then I got to talk to Boy2. It's the first time that I actually heard a boy on the phone when I said hello. It was one of those heart warming moments.

The rest of the weekend was pretty low key with lots of hug stealing from mom! (Sometimes they are hard to get so you just have to take one!)

Off to watch BB!
Good Night

p.s. Freaking computer ate my post! I am so sick of this slow grumpy computer! Ugg!

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 10:45 a.m., August 25, 2008, Anonymous Danifred said...

Sounds like you had a very busy weekend! I love it when the kids help "clean," although mine tends to make more of a mess than anything else :)

 
At 6:44 p.m., August 25, 2008, Anonymous MoMo said...

I think since having a child I've felt the same way..the days just pass you by. I keep telling myself that this is a good thing.

 
At 9:36 p.m., August 25, 2008, Anonymous utRus said...

just checking in! you had time to clean the insides of your cars? LOL!

 
At 11:24 p.m., August 25, 2008, Anonymous The Muser (aka Beautiful Mama) said...

Hmmm...if I even managed to clean out all the trash hanging out in my car (much less get it vacuumed!) I would feel like superwoman. (And back-noon-noon is adorable!)

ICLW

 
At 11:37 p.m., August 25, 2008, Anonymous THE BLUEST BUTTERFLY said...

I have been having a horrible time blogging the last few days....Mozilla keeps crashing on me. I hope that your week goes well.

 
At 8:35 p.m., August 26, 2008, Anonymous CappyPrincess said...

Isn't it sweet when the kidlets start talking on the phone? Just remember how sweet it is now. LOL Eventually you'll be having to pry them off the phone.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home