Sunday, August 10, 2008

#21 - Time, where does it go?

Time... where the heck does it go? The weekend came and it went and we start all over again. I never seem to get anything done and forget the extras, you know the fun stuff we get to for ourselves. I feel like I am going to wake up one day and it will all be done, the kids will be grown, the house will still be 'not finished', the yard will still be a work in progress, I won't be young anymore. I am afraid to blink as I will miss it all. There just isn't enough hours in the day!

Oh yes and I am totally jealous. A friend just celebrated her 1 year wedding anniversary and they headed to the mountains and got to do all sorts of fun stuff sans kiddos. We haven't even been out for dinner together since I was PG with the boys. Watch me turn green! :)

KIDDO NOTES
I think the girl is teething again. She cries unless she is eating (well actually sometimes she can manage to eat and cry, no tears) or being held. Just another phase to get through... I wonder what will be next. Crawling hopefully.

By the way anyone know when the whining stops. I have one that whines almost every word! (Probably till he moves out right? LOL)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home