Thursday, August 07, 2008

#19 - Peace

Today for the first time I actually felt an overwhelming sense of peace. I am not sure why or where it came from but it sure felt great. I was sitting on my deck watching my kids play with their water table and there it was, inside I just felt this overwhelming sense of peace. I can't honestly ever remember feeling this way. I guess my life is in a good spot right now, I sure do like it! I sure hope it lasts for a while...

KIDDO NOTES
My daughter discover mud today, I wonder if she liked the taste (man she is quick)! The boys were playing with their water table and of course it was all over them and the deck and there was some dirt where the water spilled. Baby crawled over and decided to mix it up! (Well there has got to be one child that is ok with getting their hands dirty around here as the boys sure don't like it!)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 5:58 a.m., August 08, 2008, Anonymous sky girl said...

Here's to peace!

 
At 7:05 p.m., August 18, 2008, Anonymous MoMo said...

I think it's great to feel peace..everything makes sense.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home