Wednesday, July 16, 2008

So much to do so little time...

It's a sad day today...
- First my Dr. informed me that she is moving to a city 4 hrs away (a little far for an appt, although I did it many times for IVF. Funny thing is she is moving to the same city where my IVF clinic is. ) - Second I quit my full time job to be a stay at home mom. Actually I quit my career of 17 years, I have knots in my poor belly.
- Third I finally got my storage bill (only 6 months late) from the IVF clinic, for embies the hubby won't let me use.
- Fourth my BABY is now one and my twins are almost 3 (where the h-e-double hockey sticks did the time go?)
- Fifth I am still requiring PPD drugs... Yippee

and last but not least I am not sure if I am going to keep this blog going. I really really need to start moving past the Infertility and moving into a better place in my life. I think as a symbol of my moving forward I may just have to shutter-down (said like Larry the Cable guy! :) ).

For those of you who just can't miss any news never fear I am going to start up a new blog very soon... I will post a link when I get it all figured out.

Thanks for saying with me and hugs to all for your support during my second go at beating IF...

Hugs

5 Comments:

At 5:34 a.m., July 17, 2008, Blogger DD said...

I know moving from one blog to another has helped a lot of bloggers I've read over the past few years. I think it's a little of that "shutting the door opens another" kind of thing.

I will definitely come along if you decide to give that a try. Just let me know.

 
At 6:15 a.m., July 17, 2008, Blogger Shauna said...

I understand the need to move on. Keep me posted!

 
At 8:03 a.m., July 17, 2008, Blogger Jen said...

S, I know what you mean and also have embies in storage that dh doesn't want to use and I also started a "new" blog. My twins are 6(eek) and my newborn. Keep me posted! You and I share very similiar stories...

 
At 3:33 p.m., July 17, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to follow you if you go. I understand the need to move on.

 
At 8:19 p.m., July 17, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

please email a link to your new blog i always check in.
dawnatello12@yahoo.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home