Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Misc meanderings....

I am on a roll... I suppose I will run out of things to 'talk' about soon! OK maybe not, with my crazy extended family and what seems to be a ongoing list of issues! :) Well at least I am never bored and I usually have something to go on about.

So I was planning on a post about PPD today, but I don't think I am up to it just yet. I will get to it eventually, promise.

I am a little stressed again because Crazy Lady (aka. The woman who calls herself my mother) is back from her vacation, the one that she deserves. I must admit I am sick and tired of hearing her go on about her Panama Canal Cruise. The hubbs and I were planning on doing that for our 10th anniversary but instead our money went to IVF. We had been planning the cruise since we were married (That was another disaster I will tell you about sometime). It was something that I was looking forward to given our wedding woes! Mom knew that that was what we were looking forward to doing, she also knows why we couldn't afford it. Needless to say I believe she likes to rub it in that she went on the cruise the hubbs and I wanted to for years. It's like getting slapped in the face repeatedly. But that's what she likes to do make life miserable for everyone around her, or at least try. She got a cold when she got home so apparently it put a damper on her holiday. Oh wait here is a little tear for her, hmm guess not! (I am sooo bad!! I guess I have to find humor in the craziness or I would go nuts! :))

TODAY WAS

Today was just a typical day with 2 - 2yr olds and a baby. Some smiles, some fights, some tears, some spit-up, some screaming and a whole lot of Poop! It was about as good as it gets around here these days. I just wish that when things get out of control with the boys that it wouldn't be so frustrating. Trying to get your point across to 2 year olds can be like banging your head on the wall, again and again and again. I never thought I could love someone so much and want to trade them in for quieter ones all in one thought!

I am really noticing the lack of energy, I am hoping when the sleep issues rectify themselves that I will feel a little more energetic. What I wouldn't do to be 10 years younger. I would much rather be doing this in my 20's than in my 30's. I suppose they both have their advantages and disadvantages, I like to think I am a bit wiser than I was 10 years ago and more reasonable, but I definitely had more energy in my 20's. When all is said and done I have my kids, my family and that I wouldn't trade for anything. It's good to know that dreams still come true, and more than I ever dreamed came true.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7:24 p.m., February 28, 2008, Blogger MoMo said...

I hope you get to go to that cruise one day...kids free and just enjoy each other!! Oh I can't wait until B is 2 and I try to reason with him...hmn..I am pretty sure I would be banging my head againts the wall too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home