Friday, September 07, 2007

A year ago today...

A year ago today I started my drugs for the cycle that produced my daughter. So many emotions so many thoughts it's all a lot to think about. I am not even sure what to think, I am all over the map with this. It's weird to be done with all this, and still want to go on because there are still frosties. I wonder when my IF logical brain and my IF emotional one will finally come together as one instead of being in 2 different places?

Oh ya and we sold our house on Monday and now we are trying to find another, so I am exhausted.

I finally got over my cold and it feels like it may be coming back again.

It's also my hubby's birthday... so happy birthday!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 1:27 p.m., September 07, 2007, Blogger MoMo said...

First Happy birthday to your hubby and congratulations on selling the house!

I also wonder if our emotions and brain will ever be on the same page...I hope it does--it might just take some time.

 
At 8:58 p.m., September 10, 2007, Blogger Nico said...

It is interesting to play the "one year ago today" game. Just this afternoon I was thinking about how one year ago today I was just starting to walk again after my c-section...

 
At 8:58 p.m., September 10, 2007, Blogger Nico said...

btw, good luck on the house hunt!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home